1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yes I can't wait  to get my hands on them from marge but in the mean time I thought these would look good , the Britains new new Hollands are very good quality but most of my customer will pay extra for the more detailed models 

Yes wiking are now putting the clear lights in them that were in the Siku models but the top bonnet vents are Jd green not the green transparent style in the Siku models , the front linkage is still the same ,,well sported ,, 

19 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

they look really nice with the yellow cab tops, nice throw back to the older deere,not sure on the yellow front weights mind ??  ,heres a challenge for you pete,cant belive no ones done one yet, or a white one using the older look ones from replicagri

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Not a challenge but I will do you one if you are paying ,. Then no dout I will sell some like that 

• 1 month later...

If your using a spray can you can try painting the parts with 2 coats then leave the next day then give them a rub with scotchbrite then paint them properly how you would by doing it this way you give the parts a good ground coat to start with , top tip make sure the spray can is warm and the room you are painting in is also warm , you can put clear coat over the top but I carnt see this making any difference .when it comes to spray cans warm is better , how ever I use a completely different system and have all the facilities like heaters full size spray booth etc and I have been doing this for over 28 years , I don't use spray cans ,. You can also use a polishing compound to make is shine after it is dry ,, come and have a chat next time you see me and I will go into it because there are products in spray cans that will enable you to get a fantastic finish , 

Archived