1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, weblet375 said:

Peter u are the master. Fantastic mate.

Thanks I do try , I know my models are expensive but as I say all the time to people ,,, they are what they are ,,there are loads of people now doing repaint's from Europe , Ireland and they might be cheaper that me but as far as I know no body has ever lost out when they have sold one of mine . 

17 hours ago, Fenside MF said:

blue fendts I like,luvin the local to me dealer sunstrip decal 

If you need sun strips just let me know I do a lot of work for Chandelers and been working with them for a good few years now 

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 3:18 PM, convo said:

Thanks I do try , I know my models are expensive but as I say all the time to people ,,, they are what they are ,,there are loads of people now doing repaint's from Europe , Ireland and they might be cheaper that me but as far as I know no body has ever lost out when they have sold one of mine . 

Credit WheRe CredITs due.

Yes agreed Dan, Black just isn't agricultural as far as Im concerned, Dark blue is better and Fendt metallic dark green is better still.

Actually when I think about it ,both the forager and the tractors would look best in full MF livery:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
On 31 July 2016 at 0:14 AM, MadMark said:

Do anyone remember the days when a Fendt was green and red, JD was green and yellow or a Ford was blue and white and not every colour under the rainbow? are the good old days;);D

Mark yes your dead right ,the good only days ,, even back in the day tractors were alsorts of colours but how manny people had a camera or could even be be botherd to take pictures let a lone get them developed so they were around , we're now every one has a camera phone and is so easy to up load and tell the world but this is the beauty of collecting habits we are all different and it brings us all together from time to time snd a good bit crack on here and I love a few beers on the night before a show with some of you guys just to talk about the hobbie ,

this is what attracts me to the hobbie ,, the unusual colours and some of the lengths company's go to to get noticed yes I do what I call cartoon repaint's this is only for a reaction but I love it when I replicate the real things 

Thanks for the feed back .

the real tractor done in this livery was called the general rike or some thing like that but this is my version and if you paint some thing like this in this colour scheme it has got to be the General   Lee I have a bonnet guard and new holland logo to Finnish ,,

i think joe should make his own search engine or app as he is the great orical / marster yoda when it comes to very useful info on where to find stuff 

image.jpeg

Archived