1/32 Farming Models

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

yes you are all right it is the uh renault ones,you can rework these so the arms fold up and trim down the sides for a better slimmer look ,i know it is not the correct type for this model but all the same it looks good ,i stock loads of stuff from minitoys now wheels ,tyres , beacons ,linkages ,weight blocks all original uh ,wiking,weise parts ,so if you want some thing i have them ,

i am on with getting pto inputs made ,

i have also bought in 20 sets of the tyres fitted to the jd 7430 and pictured on the black t7 new holland ,i have the last stock from the guy who made them 5 years ago

• 1 month later...

I know Paul ,I really need my ass kicking ,I am so snowed under you would not believe,,,my sister has just moved up from oxford and she has offered to sort out the web site and take control of it ,this would be a massive weight off me ,so stand by  ,I  am getting massive charges on ebay every month but it is so easy for me to put thing on there ,were my web site is a pain to up date ,I have so many parts and decals now I have even bought another one of those spinney things I have to display  that sort of thing ,,

hey ,,,thanks Mandy ,,,you know what,, them trailers Dan @ Three Oaks is doing are really top draw ,,just like the stuff you guys / girls create @ hollylovetoys ,my hat really does come off to you lot for what you get up to   ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived