What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

various SP sprayers up near Caistor

JD with amazone spreader

MF with Amazone spreader

MF 6*** with Kuhn spreader

MF 3*** with sprayer

NH (similar size to 6*** series massey) with green/blue sprayer....i know the name but just cant think!

NH with flat bed trailer

2X NH TM's with bailey trailers full of muck

JD 8400 i think with flatbed trailer with fert/seed bags

JD 7*** with bed former

JD 1*** with cabbage/veg thing on front

JD 6920 and Fastrac with loaders....drivers chatting to each other in layby :D

Loads of irrigators ;D ;D ;D

old looking Zetor i think with small tattie planter

what looked like a DB with front wheels removed but a trailer fixed to the back for picking up cabbages etc :-\

bit of a pain really, i had the camera in the car as i was coming back from site but you just cant stop on the road >:( >:(>:(

New Holland TM with Tiller

Massey 61** with Loader and Dowdeswell Bed-Former/Rota tiller

Case MX110 with Trailer

JCB Fastrac 3220 with Ronny Gardiner Trailer

New Holland TS-A with Netagco Reekie De-Stoner

New Holland TM with Dowdeswell Bed-Former

JCB Loadall

New Holland TS135-A with Hook-Lift Trailer

:) :) :);)

Webbs grain mill (now Facienda) had a queue in there today, couple of Daf CF's of their own and a couple of Centaur Grain Volvo's. .. mixed in with a bit of Claas 697, NH TSA135 and a big old Deere 8100 all waiting to tip grain.  :)

well the silage boys have really kicked of down here now, several rigs mainly nh's out mowing ,and a nice deutz and class disco set up to,seen several class jags moving round and 2 nh's with class liners on, fendt 716 and mchale fusion on the back, 3 mc175's i think or near as, with new redrock sialge trailer on off somewhere, 2 jd's with marstons on the back, again silage sideded ,couple old case ?? one with roller on the back and one with what looked like a beet drill on the back,

A farm just outside portlaoise heading 4 Tullamore (couple of 100 yards from roundabout-do you know it Smish?)

2 case 956??

couple of Deeres

couple of Fords

Will be down that way shortly and bring the camera nxt time.

F

Saw 6 new NH T6000's on back of 2 lorrys

NH TM140/155 on mchale bale wrapper stopped in layby on the phone

Thats about it gonna go for drive around when back at college as local contractor has got his brand new Claas Couger going what a site that will be 14m of grass in one go :-o

New Holland TM175 with Kverneland Harrow

New Holland TM155 with front mounted link box and rear mounted Bed-Former

New Holland TM150 with front mounted fertiliser hopper and rear mounted Grimme GL32B

New Holland/Ford 7840 with Ron Gardiner Trailer

John Deere 3200 with Tattie Box Rotator

(All the above were planting tatties on contract for us)

Massey 6475 with Massey 700 Trailer Load of Bales

:) :) :);)

Came up behind a John Deere tractor and loader pulling a Fraser trailer with high sides which looked to be loaded with scrap. On top of this was strapped what looked to be a Ford Mondeo which was on its way to the scrap yard. It was a narrow country forest road so I choose an alternative road since there would have been no chance of overtaking the tractor and trailer.

Low and behold when I joined the A96 inverurie to Aberdeen road what did I meet on the round about??? Well it was two wagon's and drags red in colour and Scania's I think and all I could read was they were from Northumberland. The first was had a what looked to be a new John Deere combine on the drag and the second one had a second hand New Holland combine.

Saw the first mower of the season on the move today on the back of a biggish JD. Was covered in dust and bird doo, so may have just been going for a service.....

Low and behold when I joined the A96 inverurie to Aberdeen road what did I meet on the round about??? Well it was two wagon's and drags red in colour and Scania's I think and all I could read was they were from Northumberland. The first was had a what looked to be a new John Deere combine on the drag and the second one had a second hand New Holland combine.

Maybe John Manners?

Saw the first mower of the season on the move today on the back of a biggish JD. Was covered in dust and bird doo, so may have just been going for a service.....

Maybe John Manners?

Ah from your neck of the woods John - I just could not see a name on the lorries but the convoy was an awesome sight climbing up the hill as I overtook them. I need to carry a camera in the car in the future.

Maybe John Manners?

Yes John that looks who it was. I had a look at his website.

http://www.mannerscombineparts.com/index.htm

I think I may have got some of my sightings incorrect

I see on his home page it shows an XF DAF but he may have Scannies also.

In addition I thought it was a wagon and drag however in the picture it appears to be a artic tractor with a swan neck and perhaps an extentable trailer. From the short period of time I had to view them it looked like wagon and drags. What ever an impressive looking set up. Perhaps i need to get my eyes retested!!

field full of fergys just out side exeter planting spuds i think, 2 x 62??'s one with trailer fitted, other with de stoner  and a 54?? on planting machine with a old 690 i think or there abouts and loader tipping the boxes in,

and a new 07 plate mxt 155 with brand new western trailer on, fitted out with more beacons than a aa recovery truck, it had a full roof mounted aa style beacon on the tailgate of the trailer,on the a38

2 hrs later as we came back ,we saw the same tractor,causing a huge delay,down to the fact a ford galaxy had decided to completly miss the trailer and all its lights, and had ploughed into the back of it in the slow lane, rea nasty mess, but galaxy driver ok,and the trailers rear wheels were both bent forwards and inwards from the inpact,

The local Class Jaguar was out with a couple of NH tractors on Thursday while dashing home

Apart from that, not a lot recently, so haven't got any good pix to post so far this year !