What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

now the sun is out I thought I'd see a lot more stuff on my regular journey home:-

A TM140 with 4-furrow reversible going down the A55 in Anglesey, a large case with dumper trailer near Howden and a bit further along another large case ploughing.

The traffic was really bad so I had a better look at the farm right next to the M62 East to M60 antclockwise junction - several white BDB/Casetractors, a coule of IH's and various other gems ! Anyone else seen that ?

MF590... nearly run me off the road... he came around a corner so fast (flat out) he had totally lost control and was right over my side of the road  ::)>:(

Lots of other kit out in the fens.. a lot of rolling going on... oh... and a case quadtrac drilling VERY FAST  :o :o

Saw this little lot on the road today.

New Holland TM190 and 4 metre Kuhn drill.

Ford 8240 and 4 metre Accord drill.

New Holland T6080 and 3 metre Accord drill and Sumo press.

International 574 and post knocker.

MF 6470 and front loader.

John Deere 6820 running empty.

MF590... nearly run me off the road... he came around a corner so fast (flat out) he had totally lost control and was right over my side of the road  ::)>:(

Lots of other kit out in the fens.. a lot of rolling going on... oh... and a case quadtrac drilling VERY FAST  :o :o

Bloody Massey Ferguson drivers, you want to watch them  :D :D :) :) :)

mtx155 with 4 m power harrow, harrow had a set of wheels one end and a tow eye the other, hydraulically lowered /raised, but not sure who by??? case puma with seed drill, front hopper air drill type, same filed, JD?? with power harrow and a NH TM parked up with a trailer of seed bags

JD3400 with cauliflower picker on, covered trailer on the back , cormac McCormrick with trima loader, doing the lane verge trimming, jcb fast trac with sumo harrow on the back

Didn't have it with me unfortunately Bill, I was little pre-occupied with work, if the weather is decent (ish) i'll be out and about tommorow on my day off, heading to York machinery sale in the morning and then onto my friend's farms, hope to find a few interesting machines to photograph. :)

one of the new big nh foragers being delivered to a dealers, several t6070's parked upout front of the dealers and a yard full out back of 40 series, tm's and older stuff  ,on a farm i was outside 3 or 4 weeks back, they had a nh loader and a mf 6480,both 56 plates, now they have a 09 plate mf5480 and loader, and a 09 plate nh t6070,weird swap round there, pair of zetor ?? old ones mind 1x 2wd , 1x 4wd,