What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

quite sureal, but today, in the middle of plymouth i witnessed a claas jag 960 with header on a trailer in tow, followed by a pair of mfs with yellow richard westerns causing a little chaos to say the least, have no idea who they were or why you would take that convoy down the main road like that, but nice to see given i am stuck in town for the week again

On the way to York today:

Massey Ferguson 6480 and Lely tedder

Deutz Fahr 2wd 3.90 and haybob

New Holland T6070 and Kuhn trailed mower

John Deere 6420 and New Holland small rectangular baler.

....Whilst on the way back:

New Holland T8050 and Simba press.

Case IH MX250 Magnum with lowloader trailer loaded with a Lemken 6 furrow reversible.

Massey Ferguson 6499 and Quivogne discs.

plymouth argyles little iseki loader tractor, and their new jd?? grounds tractor, on turfs naturally with a pretty nasty looking, but also impressive grass spiker. followed by plymouth citys new mf 5445 droopy snoot loader tractor with marston dump trailer, used to be all mf, now its 1 mf, 1 jd and 1 nh , have sold the other 3 mfs off with out replacing them, all were 300 series or 42 series

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much everything you can think of, from a Massey 35x to a 936 Black Beauty - including a Ferguson TE20 4wd, a Massey 135 4wd, New Holland T6090, and 14 Does.

Unfortunately my camera died when I went to take a pic of the Does.

a stunning harvesting scene consisting of 2 x john deere S690i combines and 2 x jd 6930 with bailey trailers and a 7530 with marston trailer

really anoyed that i didnt have the camera as they would have made some great pics

also saw a new holland combine going aswell but not sure what model it was

Pretty much everything you can think of, from a Massey 35x to a 936 Black Beauty - including a Ferguson TE20 4wd, a Massey 135 4wd, New Holland T6090, and 14 Does.

Unfortunately my camera died when I went to take a picture of the Does.

Fingal I guess  ;D8)

jd 7530 10 plate, with kuhn front mounted mower and kuhn rear side mower,he seemed a little faster than the 50 k sticker he had to ;D ;D  right in the middel of plymouth, howtons contractors

mums brother has a 7530 and he says all i have to do is have a fiddle with it and shes 65k ???

On a trip round holderness area on Sunday, things were really busy - JD82xx with front cultivator+ rear disc/roller train, several classic and new Fords and cse quadtrack ploughing/cultivating, NH and JD combines...all with the fmily in the back complaining if I was tempted to stop and get the camera out !

Today was really hit & miss. Brough-beverley after work there was only a well-photographed TX34 combining, then later out for a run south of Beverley a really photogenic Ford7810 with vicon baler....just packing up for the evening, then a MF combine & large MF tractor well in the distance. Just shows, I can't win !

Newish NH combine in wheat

JD stacking hay bales, another baling!

then my fav!!....two class Doms in the wheat.....followed by 2 JD 6 series carting

could get much info....was on train!

Harry had a better site, Class 580 with Arion towing header trailer!...........well so Julie told me anyway!

all mccormick livery combine, deutz combine, jcb 3220 with richard western, valtra with richard western, john deere 7530 with mchale roundbaler and wrapper, john deere 6820 with claas tedder, claas 580+ combine, new holland .... combine, zetor and side mower, bateman sprayer and some old john deeres but did not see the models