What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

I thought so, go past there pretty regular and they have a lot of stuff in there don't they?

For what seems like quite a small area they do seem to have a lot of kit about. judging by the number of 11 plate tractors around they also have quite a good amount of trade going on.

Well on my jolly to iceland I saw:

Masseys of the 54 series

Masseys of the 300 series

Masseys of the 100 series

A lot of Zetors

Some FHN 40 and TS series

JohnDeere 30 series

1 Valtra A series

The majority with loaders ;D

a pair of fendt 718's with rolland v2/130 spreaders on the back dung spreading maize ground , being loaded by the same little 5435 2wd i saw the other week, but with its loader on,again a mf one, , hadnt noticed the brackets last time i saw it, looks like the farmers main tractor

As I parked up at Nunnington Hall (nr Kirbymoorside) late this morning I heard a roar and went back to the road and a "Tractor Run" had pulled into a layby...4 grey Fergies (one with bonnet up) a pristine MF35 and one less so, a MF165 and JD 1130....and my camera went on the blink !!!

nice fendt 824 going at some speed past my house, fendt 415 with veg packer sending it on down the A16 just outside spalding, a new holland t5060, new holland t7040, new holland t6080, case puma 210, case puma 225 cvx, case 8120 af combine, new holland cr9080, new holland cx8080, case magnum, john deere 30 series, case quadtrac, and a jcb loadall.

Yep i live within walking distance of a CNH dealer!  ;)

various sprayers and large Tractor & trailers in the distance while out with the missus today

But especially miffed to have missed 2 chances to stop and photgraph a couple of MF265 ? tractors working with very ancient 2-row potato planters just outside Stokesly (on the road to Helmesly) today

NH thinkT7060 chafer sprayer

deutz and berthoud sprayer

chafer sp sprayer

inter 684 with loader and muck trailer

merlo with cattle feed trailer

4 deutz combines

well then...

John Deere 6320

Massey Ferguson 64** planting spuds

jcb fastrac 3230

case with loader

3x Challenger mt765B/C

3x Fendt (1x 415, 2x 820s)

(The Challengers and Fendts were all in the same field planting vegetables)

Jcb fastrac 1135 on chafer sprayer

HUGE rare self propelled sprayer

JD 6930 fertilizer spreading

JD 6530 with a sprayer parked up in the yard

2x Case Puma 195s

Case MXM 120

massey 300 series working some land down

Claas Arion 620 struggling to pull an empty lorry body (Typical Claas)

Massey Ferguson 6480

mf290 towing a old unmarked silage trailer, and a claas jag on its side in a pretty flat field????? will see if its there tommorrow and try and get a pic, looked a oldish one, but for the life of me i cant see how its got in that position

• 2 weeks later...

John deere 8210 ( i think ) with a pottinger trailed forager

John deere 2850  with AW trailer

Fendt 513c ( i think ) with AW trailer

John Deere 6930 standard with kuhn mower

John Deere 6630 standard with claas rake

John deere 6430 towing a lowloader with a case digger on

( and my DB's )

Saw the local Claas Cougar today putting grass down at Druids Lodge Estate today  8)

Ah good to see it's running again be finally able to get hold my mate that works with it he only answers when in his tractor (T6090) :laugh:

pair of big kubota tractors hauling silage with 8 ton marston silage trailers on them, being fed by a jd pulling a pottinger i think forager, saw a third trailer going of but didnt see what was towing it, also saw a claas jag 880 on a low loader heading of up north , wasnt much cop mind, the cab was burnt out,