What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

been to York and back twice taking the misssus - stopped near there for some trenching with a big Ford and fixed dumper trailer (without front wheels) except my batteries were flat and it was snowing ! Other wise, a big MF and Class ploughing, several NHs with various trailers (Easterby, Marstons) carting muck, a muck spreading team with JDs, finally carrots are being harvested near Brough with a JD7930 & Grimme with a new NH & MF leading trailers. Wish I had time to stop !!!!

I have a nice drive across the fens on the way to a from slavery .........err  I mean work  and have seen lots of nice kit about to this week...............plenty of new NH T7s with the much nicer new logos on the bonnet, 185s and 210s seem most popular this year also one of the locals has a Blue power T7.270 and has rigged this up with a trailed Amazone EDX drill which makes a real snazzy set up...............Also seen 3 new 8360RTs on the local farms since Jan with 2 challengers and a wheeled 8520 making way................also a few more 6Rs appearing now but surprisingly Ive only seen one smaller 6R (a  6150R)  todate, all the rest 6170-6210s.

A couple of 6 month old MF7619s were spotted on destoner work so I will catch up with them with my camera when the weather improves  and a pair of new Velcourt CASE pumas were also destoning nearby..........................................................finally saw a new 7230R Deere ploughing and more interestingly Ive heard a 7280R on soucy tracks is heading just down the road from me so another one to be hunted down :laugh:

John Deere 6930 and Agrimac 2600 Tanker with over hedge boom

Massey Ferguson 6470 & Lemken 4 furrow reversible ploughing in the slurry on stubble ground

Fendt 820 & Herron Root Crop Trailer full of dung

Massey Ferguson 3050 2wd & Kane 6T Trailer

Edited by Scotty12

Was the ford dumper painted blue John? I've seen a blue one about and the drainage company down our lane has a yellow one. Odd looking machines.

Yes it was. Wish i could have got a closer look - it was certainly nice and clean.

More on the carrot-lifting near Brough

yesterday there was a big McCormick Tractor (first one I have seen) & Easterby trailer

I followed a JD6920 with Western this morning

The straw lifter is an old-ish JD and the driver of that had an old Fastrak and sweeper to clear the roads of the inevitable mud!

Will take a camera tommorrow, so hope they are working near the roadside

Carrot-lifting pics proved a failure - the straw chopper had broken down and everything was stuck at the other end of the field, until a 08-reg JD7530 & Western turned up and stopped nearby.

The roadsweeper was a W-reg 6410.

It was too dark n grim (& cold) for pics anyhow

My 936, with NC Dunp Trailer, with a JCB 8085zts inside, and a yard brush on the front. A Muir Hill with a stone cart, a 818 with a plough on the front aswell as the back, and a John Deere 6920s with big boots on

New Holland T6090 and Bunning 105

Ford 4000 (I think) and 6T Fraser trailer full of wood.

Massey Ferguson 6280 and Bunning 105

New Holland TM150 & Bergmann TSW 4190S

New Holland T6080 & McCauley Low Loader and Manitou

New Holland T6020 & Redrock 2000 Gallon Slurry Tanker

John Deere 6930 & Agrimac 2600 Tanker

John Deere 6810 and Redrock 2000 Gallon tanker

All three of them were ferrying to a JD 6910 & Joskin Tanker with injector

Edited by Scotty12

A NH TM175 with a NH big baler and a Ford 7710. Nothing too interesting, although I did wonder what the Newfie had been baling

Also seen a baler go by my place today, wondered if they may have been baling mithcanthus? Seem to remember being told it can be baled at this time of year?

pair of mf's out planting what i asumed to be maize?? under plastic covering, 3 valtra t191's with  rolland spreaders being loaded by a 360 digger , little nh ts90 2wd with old bomford front loader on, a very very tidy ford 7740 out rolling grass,would put it at show condition it was that nice ,think hes got a ford 7810 to, class arion on destoner ,and another valtra t out grain drilling with a front harrow and rear harrow/drill rig on  

Off work today. But the road below my house is buzzing with tractors . Lots off them carting round bales due to the serious fodder shortage atfer the cold weather.

NH TS115 & Dooley flat bed trailer, Ford 7610 SQ 4wd with a small KP 5ton trailer , MF 4335 & single axel flat bed ,Valtra N92 & Ruscon slurry thank 1600 gal, NH T7030 & Chieftain low loader & JCB 414S on board, NH TM120 & Case MX140 both with Abbey 2250 Gal tankers owned by the same farmer & Fiat 1000 Super with Major Topper.