Massey Ferguson 6290 & Stone Grape and Kverneland Grubber

John Deere 6930 & Herron 16T Silage Trailer

John Deere 6930 & Agri-Spread AS10000

Massey Ferguson 7490 & Rolland Turbo 135

Massey Ferguson 6290 & Kane Trailer of silage

Yellow Ford 233 & Ifor Williams Flatbed

Massey Ferguson 6480 & Vicon RO-EDW

Edited by Scotty12

Few days late posting this, visited father in law down in granthem on sunday and went Belton horse trials. Passed a farm with an old domie combine, 2 old inters and a bubble cab ford and on another farm was a MB forward control sprayer and a Small MB tractor.

Quadtrac in a field and a couple of masseys.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like there planting spuds at the end of our lane,all seen late afternoon

JD 8360r with George moate 4 row bed former and front applicator tank

MF8670 with George moate 4 row bed former

then came past MF 5470 tier3 grey chassis black front loader towing a marston 14 ton full of compost

MF 5440 on rear duals with cousins cultivator

MF 5465 10 plate tier3 grey chassis front linkage hitched to a trailed vady rapid 300 s drill

MF 5455 tier 3 shape black chassis towing a single axle curtain sided pallet trailer

Edited by Fenside MF
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

NH T7.260 & Kverneland harrow-planter combo, JD 6930 & Amazone harrow-planter combo, NH TS135A & Lely rake, NH T7030 & McHale Fusion, NH TM120 & twin axel bale trailer, NH T6080 & Broughan 22 FT Silage trailer, Valtra T151 & Broughan 22 Ft silage trailer ,Ford 7600 & roller, DB996 & Vicon spreader, MF 5455 & Cheftain dumper trailer & MF 3070 with nothing.

Edited by justy 46

Not specifically tractors, but an impressive machinery discovery whilst travelling home on the M18 this evening. A pair of rather huge looking Volvo FH tractor units hauling two equally huge low loaders with parts of an O & K  RH170 excavator perched on the back. Both belonging to West of Scotland Heavy Haulage. 

• 2 weeks later...

Where do I start what a day for tractors was out on my travels today as I had to take a nice Peugeot 508sw to show a customer and all I seen was mostly tractors and slurry tankers on the road

1.NH T210 with 2600 gal Ruscon tanker

2.NH TM140 with Abbey 2250 gal tanker

3.JD7530 with Abbey 3000 gal tanker

4.MF5455 mk2 with 1100 gal Abbey tanker

5.Same 100.6 with Fleming topper

6.Case back and red 1694 Turbo with a Major 2000 gal with boom ( wish I got pictures)

7.Case MX170 Major 2600 Gal tanker with boom

8.Case CS130 Major 2600 Gal tanker with boom

9.Case CS150 Major 2600 Gal tanker with boom

10.MF 6485 mk2 Herron flat bed trailer with a load of fert

11.JD 6330 with amazon fert spinner

12.MB trac 1100 with mounted sprayer

13.JD6520 Agrimac silage trailer

14.Fiat 110-90 link box

15.Ford 5610 2wd AP Cab link box

older model valtra t190 in class colours, mounted to a rabe 5 furrow plough ,newish  valtra t191 in metallic black with a very new looking front and rear amazon sprayer set up on, jcb loadal with spud box tipper ,loads of spud planting gear,  5 marshall tippers, 2 trailed  grimmie spud harvesters , both with sorting tents on the back, large "peel" sorting table working , tucked away in the corner of one barn what looked like a old county 1174?? hard to tell, with a ford 5000 in front of her, and a mf 100 series with flexi cab on beside them, and what looked to be a old mf combine poss a 510, could only see the rear , had to visit a farm to get some permission to dig forms filled in, and it turned out to be a big spud growers yard, and with any luck I will have to go back again to sort dates etc for the work , so camera at the ready

the flexi cab mf is a must sean

older model valtra t190 in class colours, mounted to a rabe 5 furrow plough ,newish  valtra t191 in metallic black with a very new looking front and rear amazon sprayer set up on, jcb loadal with spud box tipper ,loads of spud planting gear,  5 marshall tippers, 2 trailed  grimmie spud harvesters , both with sorting tents on the back, large "peel" sorting table working , tucked away in the corner of one barn what looked like a old county 1174?? hard to tell, with a ford 5000 in front of her, and a mf 100 series with flexi cab on beside them, and what looked to be a old mf combine poss a 510, could only see the rear , had to visit a farm to get some permission to dig forms filled in, and it turned out to be a big spud growers yard, and with any luck I will have to go back again to sort dates etc for the work , so camera at the ready

• 2 weeks later...

saw a lot of the usual stuff of this area sp sprayers, tractors on rowcrops deweeding the rows etc,

one very unusual spot for here was a jd 7810 on road pulling a twin axle unloaded herron 14 ton ish silage trailer.

Also on road a cabless fordson major hitched to a hay bob, must be a sign of good weather for the week ahead.

• 3 weeks later...

Saw quite few today as we were getting out silage lifted,

NH TM 150 and reco menegle sh40 trailed harvester

NH TM 140 and 16T kane classic

NH TM 150 and 14T kane classic

Case MXM 155 and 12T kane classic

Case MXM 130 and 14T herron

NH TM 140 and 12T redrock

NH T6080 and taarup front mower, taarup trailed mower

Fiat 88-94 and 25FT taarup rake

JCB loadall 531-70 and 10FT redrock buckrake

JD 2650 2wd

JD 2650 4wd and single axle trailer

Fiat 110-90 with duals for peat bog

Fiat 880 also with duals

Fiat F100 rolling silage ground

JD 6930 and 8/10T agrispread dungspreader

MF 5455 tier 2 with front tank and hardi sprayer

• 2 weeks later...

Old Oliver followed by (I think) a Roadless 75 just at the bottom of my lane on the A419. Nearly crashed the car I was so surprised and delighted!  :laugh: Fumbled for the camera but it was in film mode :(