What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Spotted a few silage outfits around the place today.

First up was a TM150 and TVT (or T75**) mowing with JD mowers. Didn't see the rake, but the harvesting crew was a JD7700 harvester with an 8160, 8360 and TM165 drawing with Smyth trailers.

Second up was a strange one. A Claas 840 filling a T7.210 with a new Smyth trailer in the corner of a field of barley.

Third up was Bob White with a classic fleet of New Holland 2100 SPFH filling his three Ford 7810s with Ruscon 12 tonners and a terracotta New Holland 110-90 with a Redrock 12 tonner.

Last up was a strange outfit that looked like it was put together for a long draw. Harvester was a Claas 840 (I think) and hauling away from it was a motley range of colours pulling Redrock and Smyth trailers. Case 5130, Case CS120, NH TS115A, Valtra N, JD6430, Deutz Agrotron 150 and a Fiat F140.

Will hopefully get some pictures of grassmen in the coming days.

Silage was flying left ,right & centre today. 3  separate  outfits were a it around home today. 

Case 7230 on Kuhn triples

Ford 8770 on Pottinger triples

NH TS135A & Lely rake

Case Puma 215 & Strautmann Wagon

NH T7-260 & Strautmann Wagon

NH T7050 & Strautmann Wagon

Case MX120 ,JD 3350, Zetor 8540, NH Fiat M135 ,NH TM120 with a varity of trailers Kane classics & Dooleys mostly carting to the same farm.

Class Jag 840 with Deutz Agrotons & Valtras pulling Herron trailers in another fleet.   

Edited by justy 46

• 4 weeks later...

Great day for me

1 case / mengle forage harvestor being service by 3 deutz 6?? ( like the Weise one) with mf silage traers on them. A 2 wd deutz dx 85 I think rowing up with a haybob infront of a second 4 wd deutz 92 baling with nh and flat 8 . Two mf 500s hauling small bales from a field both loaded by a mf 24 telehandler and flat 8 grab . Loads of same tractors arround to, but the best was the case forage harvestor, first I have seen bar pics

• Like 1

Well in the last couple of days I've seen:

John deeres: 6320 6920 6930 6830 6800 and others

New holland t6030 t6080 t6.140 t7.210 blue power (as far as I know the only one in Northern Ireland) and a few tms

And a few masseys including a 399 and a6290

As im typing this ..Denis Buckley's silage outfit  are picking  up grass across the road from my house.. JK has caught a few clips of his gear in the past.. I think his fleet could be making an appearance on next months Classic Tractor Mag.. with his mutant FORD 7700 on the Kuhn Rake.. Class Jag 900 & fleet of NH TMs.. But I heard yesterday his 7700 blew the engine.. a TS115 has taken over raking dutys for now.

Edited by justy 46

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a good 50 odd jd 6930's ?or similar  all in a very bright yellow with snow gear fitted at Gatwick yesterday,  not sure if they know some things due as they were not there when we flew out two weeks back :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: along with a mix of jcb tm310's and articulated jcb loaders and some moggys to

• Like 1

A great silage gang working nearby, with the following on duty:

Valtra T163

Fendt 720

JD6190R

NH T6050

NH T7030

Case Puma ??

MF 7620

MF 7480

MF 6499

I say nearby, I went out to see where they were working but couldn't find where, but they were doing approx 15 mile round trip.  Another silage gang passed through the town tonight, mostly MF tractors, and a Claas Jaguar chopper

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

on the FB six cylinder page they are showing the IH TRX range basically streamlined evolution of the 85 series and 56 series

imagine a American 88 series bonnet on a 885 xl or 1056 xl they look the mutts nuts

so ive seen a IHC TR485X

TR885X

TR1056X

Edited by IH885XLMAN
  • Like 1

Is that T6 a one off or will they be a couple produced in that colour??

This tractor is a one off , it's painted the same colour of gold as the 50th anniversary Scania trucks ,

the customer has a large farm/haulage business and also has the matching truck.

• 2 weeks later...