What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

A whole host of articulated dump trucks, tracked excavators and bulldozers belonging to contractor C.A.Blackwell working on the A1 upgrades between Dishforth and Leeming-Bar as I headed up to Durham today. There were a few tractor and tanker combinations too including what appeared to be a very nice white roofed 7840 and John Deere 6900. Also saw a friend of mine hedgecutting with an early model Deutz Agrotron and also a John Deere 6830 with loader and Bailey trailer loaded with wrapped bales.

nh ts100 and a old jd 5020??(looked like a beefed up jd 4020) both on a low loader

lovley nh 7060 with kuhn front tank and seeder set up on the back, looked a lot like jdc's rig

mf 6499 and  major slurry tanker

several of the valtras on sewage cake dutys with bailleys nc and wotton trailers on them

mint jd 3650 on a west side spreader, same yard a mint jd 2140 with mc1 cab and jd loader fitted, been loading the spreader, real credit to the owner, would win shows yet still working

deutz?? big bugger with redrock 160/12 silage trailer on loaded  with pig much, know that smell anywhere

case 5140 and quicke loader

• 3 weeks later...

John Deere 1640 with loader

Case IH 1056xl

And sitting in the Case IH dealer at Louth a Vaderstad Rapid drill like the one Universal Hobbies make, it's the first one like that I've seen in the UK

someone must have bought one i doubt they would just get one in like that because they're huge 

Ford 9600, Ford 5000, Fordson Major, Fordson Dexta, Massey 65, and Nuffield 10/60 all done up like new heading for a road run or summat down Nashmach Country.

Even I don't know what was on!

For me our Ford 3600 and 4610 with harrows, MF 30 drill, roller, Vicon spreader at various stages ;D ;D

Also a Fendt 936 with Vaddy 6m Rapid :of

old style Massey 8*** with amazone fertilizer

885XL i think with amazone fertilizer

other than that, on my walks with Harry, pretty quiet, not seen Marky go by for a while either  :of

great day

nh tm150 knocking our poles down with his plough ;D ;D ;D

detuz dx 85 2wd with timber trailer

jd 3130se 2wd with timber trailer

county 944 with logging kit crane ontop

ford 555 with back arm removed and weight on with timber grab fitted

mf 6290 and marshall flat bed

jd 6600 with feed crusher

db 1390 with keenan feedwagon

ford 5000 shell arches with roll bar followed by a lovley ford 7000

deutx ttv deutz combine both in barn

mtx150 with quickie loader and straw chopper

burnt out jd 1075?? or 85 in the corner of the field nearby

Today + yesterday, S.Devon: Tatty Ford 5-something with Quicke340 loader, Ford 4600, several large Valmets of some description, mud splattered YTO X800 on a Marshall spreader, arse end of NH on a Vicon top dresser, distant ?5480 on cambridge rolls, Ford 6640 with MCconnel hedge trimmer.