What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Saw a bit of interesting stuff today; there was a Claas Senator on a farm near Dorrington (south of Shrewsbury) and then further along the A49 a couple of NH TM's on Grimme Tattie harvesters (though a dealer van was present on the way back).  At a dealers in Craven Arms there was a nice Shiny Deutz 4065 Combine.  Then, on the Ludlow - Kidderminster road there was a barn in a field containing two Allis Chalmers combines!  I think they were 5000's, and fairly sure one had a cab.

Later in the day, on the Shrewsbury - Ellesmere trip, there was a Claas and Valmet tractor ploughing and power harrowing in a field near Burlton, and then further along at Cockshutt a rather large JQ STS was chomping through some wheat. 

Joe

i see tons of tractors working each day, too many to list as i will travel upto 30 miles in a day in my tractor and go to at least  5 customers in a day flailing some days :o.

saw two large challengers, one cat one claas working land in the same field as me and a new mf 8400 broke down with a service van in another field!

also saw a jd 8530 agri trac ploughing an met a jd 8520t with 6m drill combi on the road to name but a few, smallest i saw was a interational b250 with a 5 leg drag working an allotment.

McCorm and bale trailer

MF 3*** and Richard Western tanker

MF3*** with hedge cutter

JCB loadall

McCorm with marston plus potatoes

JD with marstons plus potatoes....then the other way empty :D :D

NH in tatie field with grimme harvester

JD with green, pro bailey trailer :-\

JD 1170 ???:-\ combine on side of field

a case mx135 a nh tm 140 and a renault ares all with ktwp duo spreaders running back and forth along slapton sands way to somewhere, leaving piles of the stuff on the roads, which the tourists that were also wandering round were complaining about? "dirty farmers" was one comment from one in the pub as we sat there

JD 7920 ploughing 6 furrows+press , JD 6920 with a 6 metre accord drill , JD 3640 rolling ,NH TM 140 pulling a simba press and a FORD 8210 3 ploughing with a ransome 4 furrow plough [had a word with the driver , dads couison the 8210 will be up for sale next spring so hes going to put aword in for me]

There's a JD6920+6F just finishing the headlands across on the Wolds from my office that I've been keeping an eye on today (better than work !) and dashed up at lunchtime to photograph.

Even better on Saturday, while on the run around the airfield, was the arrival of an H-reg JD 4955 on twin wheels all round with Kuhn cultivator (2 x 3m beds that folded down). What a beast, and what a growl when it started working !

From the sublime to the ridiculous, there was a NH1920 with scarifier (?) working on the greens of the Westwood golfcourse when out for a run on Sunday.

Otherwise, there's quite a lot of bale carting, ploughing, cultivating, drilling, rolling etc. underway - let's see if I can catch anything on camera on the way home.....

I saw a smart press on the back of a JD 6290S yesturday

Had what looked like a levelling board followed by a set of tines and then a double set of press rings

Have no idea what make it was but it was red

And it was mounted to just the arms with hydraulic depth wheels at the back and was travveling allong the road at a very funny angle