What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

:D Wow you really get around alot  ;) It is nothing like that down our way, but i did see a Fendt 207 V carting apples with a flat bed trailer ( didn't get the make ) it was like the new universal hobbies trailer though, but without the bed  ??? ???

Don't have to travel far around here to see something going on mate....... :);) ;)

just what the doctor ordered hey mate. :)

Exactly Oli, can't beat it when tattie time is upon us again....... :);) ;)

It's been a cracking day here today in Suffolk and i've seen so many farmers drilling whilst on my travels.From big to small I saw a Quadtrack with a Horsch drill,a Challenger with a Vaderstad and a Claas 45 with a Simba freeflow.Saw a JD 6920 with a Vaderstad,a NH TM175 with a Vaderstad and a MF6490 with a Mashio/Accord combination.Also seen several JD 69's and 78's with Sumo subsoilers with rape seeders.If I was riding a pushbike not driving an artic I could of got some cracking pictures :D :D :D :D :D

Gatwick still have atleast one County snow shovel!!!!!

Aswell as this I saw a lwb Unimog with Palifinger crane.

2x TL100's

1x TS115

2x 6420's

1x 6820 with front blade and Reco Sulky fert spreader on the back

all at Gawick

6190 with Knight cultivator going over the M3 on a bridge

6310 with rear mounted sprayer and front tank on terra tyres on the side of the A303 near Winchester spraying pre-emergence.

Plenty going through Ellesmere today - A Jaguar 880 (grass pick up) passed by with a Western Trailer on the back. Also saw a NH TM (not sure which) with front mounted mower and towing Kuhn 303 mower, and a TS 115 has just gone past with a green Western silage Trailer.  Most interesting though, on the back of a lorry was an old Hurlimann - I'd say 70's or 80's - not a type I can recall ever seeing.

Bet you're gonna tell me they're as common as muck now!

Joe

not today but saturdayon my way down to dawlish in exeter ;D

a

zetor 8*** with a claas 250 rollant

2 masseys picking spuds with a grimme

1 massey 6*** pulling a simba solo  ???

claas 900 and tm and rich western trailer on maize

john deere 8520 with vradsistrard seeder  (o wat ever u spell it )

valtra with topper in dawlish

massey 61** (old series) with a 5/6 furrow plough

and i saw one of your old fleet mjb on the severn bridge in the traffic jam  :D  wj 02 wck  was the number plate  :)

way to much to list,

but a small list of some

5 x nh tm's variying in age from 51 plate to new 56 plate, tm 150's x 2 and 3 x tm 190's all carting second cut silager with west and aw trailers on 4 and the first and only kane i have seen on the new one being fed by 2 class jags in the smae field,looked like last one there to be done

several fergys ploughing and seeding in t2 fileds on the way back, all from same farm, inc a mint 3085 2wd

loads of valtra 85?? carting silage in another place all in class green with matching class coloured trailers, lukes prob seen them luke furse contracting?

plus loads of other stuff inc saeveral zetors