What did you see today that made you laugh?

well after seeing a post in what annoyed you today I went on facebook typed in somebodys name , and a picture came up of a grown man on a kiddies peddel tractor ... wait a minuet  .... only joking  ;)

You can laugh about a man on a kiddies pedal tractor...................... somewhere on here, about a year ago, there was a picture of one of the dads on his sons massey pedal tractor. I think he was hedge cutting with it. I can see his face, but can't remember his name. There was also someone on here "Silaging" with his son on a John Deere and a Ford. Stay on this forum long enough and you will see it all.  ;):D

Got up early this morning at around 5:30, made coffee and went into the lounge and there on the terrace were two pigeons fighting.

Why did it make me laugh?

They were fighting on the terrace when I went to bed last night!   :D  Shades of Abdulla Bulbul Ahmeer and Ivan Skavinski Skvar. (for those who are too young it is an old song about 2 gentlemen who duelled for 24 hours) Listen..

You can laugh about a man on a kiddies pedal tractor...................... somewhere on here, about a year ago, there was a picture of one of the dads on his sons massey pedal tractor. I think he was hedge cutting with it. I can see his face, but can't remember his name. There was also someone on here "Silaging" with his son on a John Deere and a Ford. Stay on this forum long enough and you will see it all.  ;):D

bit longer than a year now, and there was two of them did it, one from down this way and another from summerset, that summerset one even did racing on his down hills

bet hes misplaced them now mind :D :D :D :D

Never realised there were three versions  ;) ;) ;)

I found even more on Youtube including the original 1927 recording at least twice!  My mother used to sing it to me as a child and I loved it!  Great fun  ;D

The same two pigeons were scrapping again last night.  Both appear to be courting the same hen

Chap near us who I know well was debuting his MF 65 after restoration yesterday - passed by our house with it on a trailer behind his Renault Megane van and the van was on the floor - all you could hear was "scrape scrape" as he went along at less than 10 mph :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D

My courtesy car from the bodyshop!

I'm not sure if i'm a pensioner or a parent taking the kids to school! I have to wear sunglasses to drive it as not to be recognised!

Mind you it hand breaks well, and sounds good without the airbox on  :D

The coupe is the same power as 4 of this car!

Can't wait til Friday now!!!!

This actually happened yesterday...........

We have two Bengal female cats with some strange habits. In our kitchen we have a sink and drainer with a small sink in between. Both of our girlies use the little sink to wee in. They both get right down in it and arrange themselves so their feet don't get wet, have their paws on the side by the taps and tail hanging over the other side.

I thought I'd seen it all until yesterday. One of them decided to wee in a babies potty that was in our kitchen. She was so clever and arranged herself so her back feet were on the sides, front feet on the front edge and tail hanging over the back............... perfect aim, no mess. Now how clever is that.

We keep saying that we will video it for "You've Been Framed". The potty trick is definitely worth two hundred and fifty quid. I have seen cats use a normal toilet before on Y.B.F.  :D

My mate pulls into the car park in HMS Collingwood. Seeing the perfect oppurtunity to show off infront of a few raf chicks decides to wheelspin his car. Goes for it big crunch drive shaft shattered and no wheelspin. Everyone else thought it was hilarious.... He didnt  :D

mum still in hospital so dad thought he would do some house work, emptyied a bin into the fire, only to find there was a hairspray tin in it, it exploded, made a bit of a mess and the whole house now stinks.

can laugh about it now but it could have been a lot worse. ::)

I had to laugh Andy when I thought does Andy's dad really use hair spray ;) ;)

PS Hope your mum is on the mend

cheers bill. think she will be in for another week yet.

if he used hairspray a tin would last him a long time :D :D