What did you see today that made you laugh?

picture of a bus crash in dublin yesterday banner on the side says it all

:laugh: I missed a step in the barn yesterday and fell flat on my face, lucky no-one around to witness it. Thing is I had gone to Specsavers earlier in that day for an eye test...  ::)

Oh dearie me.  There I am with a printout from my collection database putting reference numbers on my models and also checking that I have all the models on the list and ascertaining that I have all models listed as this is used for insurance purposes.

Working my way through the cows, having discovered yesterday that Leakey Vale has six bulls, and what do I find?  Having had to turn the models upside down to put a tiny label in place I find a (very definitely) Pixyland bull listed as a cow!  ;D ;D ;D ;D No wonder he was looking a bit unhappy (or else was in seventh heaven and blown away!)

Now Leakey Vale has seven bulls and is in desperate need of some bull pens. 

Council list is to long aunty Jo and no chance as we're both working onlt chance with them is if your a pregnant single teenager, drunk/druggie or unemplyed ::)  we're looking at a three bed house tomorrow in a nice location(hang on is there one in grimsby) which is only a fiver more a month than this two bed flat ;)

Now I would say you should be on it - reason? because often places come up that are specific to certain areas and you have to have a proper local connection or something like that - if you are not on the list then you will NEVER be considered. It costs nothing - just a bit of time for form filling etc and also is an insurance policy for the future.

Cornwall is one of the worst areas to get housing in the whole country but I have known people get housing even down here - you never know how things will turn out. :)

Good luck with your viewing!

call me what you want just not to my face ;)  we're not happy here Tris so why stay somewhere that's getting you down and putting strain on the both of us? we're fed up asking for bits to be done that should have been sorted out back in september when we moved in plus I never know if I can get my car out when needed because of all the crap he's dumping here.

You'll have to bare with me, Mark. I always forget every reply in jest needs questioning ::) :lD :D

You could always buy a caravan?! That way you keep the car and Mrs Power can be towed to within walking distance of a new job. :D;)

Not so much what I saw,...it was what I heard. Bit of a long story but worth posting.

Basically, two weeks before we came down here on our holidays I got the chance from our local new holland rep to go to the NH telehandler factory in Italy for a two day trip. NH are developing  a new telehandler and need input from  "seasoned" operators to show them ( or try to  ;)  )  what is needed. Anyway, this trip was for yesterday and today and because I was here on holiday I offered  my place to a good friend who works next door to us,...who quickly took up the offer.

Have just had a text from him saying that he and the rep  are stranded in Italy  because of the Iceland volcano eruption,.....no planes flying in this country.... :(

As far as I know they are making their way to switzerland to try and "train" it back home.

I did reply via text saying that I was having a great time on holiday....................................... ;):laugh:

Well it was on Sunday but it has tickled me pink since then....

Paul Capon loading his table up wit oodles of lovely models along with his youngest daughter, who is 6 or 7 ?? Anyway she was appropriatley dressed in PDC Farm Models overalls.

"Ere Tris, Evie has got your overalls on!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My mate and the new holland rep finally got home at 8am this morning..... ::)

What made me laugh today,well.....got back home from cornwall this morning at 11 and after warning my daughter that the puppy may be rather excited at seeing us after so long and may not be able to "contain herself",...............she picked up the puppy and got rather wet...... :of :of ........................................ :laugh: :laugh:

One of the lads really drunk blabbing on about everything from VAT returns to Blonde cattle to the woman in the red dress etc etc  ;D ;D

Also the bus driver we had doing 100km/hr in 3rd gear then a straight change to 5th ;D ;D