ToyTrac 2012 Sunday 14th Oct

Valley Axe Man

Held at Wincanton Racecourse on Sunday 14th October,

Are there many FTF members going or displaying?

My application sent in and got hotel room sorted, I will be making the trip down from the Valley with a display again this year, so hope to catch up with a few of you there :)

It all depends on when we have a holiday......it's the girlfriend birthday on the 9th and we usually go away for it, hopefully be back on hte Saturday so I can come and play on the Sunday :)

It's a NO from me Paul...wrong time of year and and too far away for a holiday down South at that time of year...however I look forward to seeing and reading post's about the event ;D ;D

yes think we might try and go this year paul never been before looks a good show young matt wants to display so need to get a form and book hotel just a pity its the weekend after spalding might be a bit skint

• 1 month later...

Well... I have posted this in 'what pleased me' because it's fab news. Warner Hall has pulled out all stops for the dio competitions at Toytrac this year. Brushwood, Britains and ourselves are donating vouchers and/or prizes, there a trophies for the winners and there are so many entries already that the dios have taken over two buildings!

Prizes will be for first place in the under and over 16 classes and there will be a special prize for best newcomer to the model farm building hobby.

If your dio is over the competition table size (6 x 4), than you can select a portion of it to be included in the judging.

So anyone who is still thinking about it... get your form in quickly. It's going to be an excellent event!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TAKING PART!

Edited by Lady Ferguson
  • Like 1