The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

You certainly like your gold models, not really my cup of tea but they do look good. Why don't you do a line up of all your goldies together?

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agritechnica Gold JD 6210 a very rare beast, for real tractor customers only apparently.

A Gold MB Trac 1500, assuming collected form Spalding then I held it in my hands...............briefly  : The only one I have actually seen with my own eyes!

Both very nice.

how many have you seen with someone elses then Paul... ;):)

Thank you for the other Vredo photo's Charlie,I must have missed your update,that VT 3936 / Tebbe spreader is very interesting,a combination of old and new parts,??

Regards

Joe.

• 8 months later...

Hi Mark,

Thank you, that's a cracking model, and only about £25 or £30 on ebay from Poland. very good value!

The gold 3350 is apparently only one of 2, they were made as a prototype for the double gold JD set from Britains last year, but they didn't go with the 3350 in the end. That's the story I've been told, it may bot be 100% accurate though??

I've got a fair few gold MAP john deeres (3040, 3140, 2040, 4240, 4240s, 4440, 6900, 6910) the pictures may well be on here already. they are 1 of 1's.

Archived