Hicksy

Alright, mate nice to see another new member making and introduction. So, what floats your boat then (keep it clean!) in the world that is model farming? Just collecting or converting, scratchbuilding, layouts? Whatever it is, there will be a place for you here.... Either that or you could teach us something?!

Cheers all just had a quick look round the forum, there some great models on here, really got the bug again, I sold my last collection around 6 years ago had 200 tractors in one room, but we moved to a smaller house on the farm and I had to get rid of them, but I'm gonna have a display case in our hall way won't be able to fit 200 in there though, should say I am from a farming background, worked at the preasent job for nearly 24 years, work on 2200 acres family farm with some contract farming , my current tractor is a jd 9530t I have loads of pictures on the BFF user name is jd9530t my thread is proving to be pretty popular, any way my first model is a 9530t my next could be a wiking fendt 939 like there masseys too also uh's new Holland blue power 7 series ,won't be doing any modding myself as I would probably make a mess of it,

Cheers phil

Edited by Hicksy

Ideal, sounds like a pretty spanky job you have got there, look forward to seeing some of that. I havn't got on BFF as I only have a free email account. I know, what a loser huh?! :D

Hope the sale didn't see any cherished models have to go?

I know what you mean about the modding, I steer clear of that too. Preferring to put the money in the pockets of the people who do, for a finished model.

Post up some photos of that lovely 9530T please Phil, I follow your thread on BFF, but I'm sure the people on here wouldn't mind seeing your photos either.

Welcome to the forum and I hope the hobby doesn't destroy your wallet like some people on here ;) they are slightly addicted to it, makes me a tad jealous

Hi jdeere6910 thanks for following my thread on BFF , can't believe how many views it has now, I can see how this model hobby is addictive it was years ago for me but the tractors are miles better now it's gonna be tough to resist ,

Here's my jd

DSC00404.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome to the mad (but not sad) world of FTF, Phil. Most has already been said but we have a great community here and when we get together at Spalding/Toytrac and others we all have a good time!

You haven't said where you are from so cannot anticipate where we could be seeing you.

What a whopper! Only ever seen one of these and that was near Faringdon, Oxon on the road. Hell of a sight, I must say. How do they ride on the road?

She is fine on the road, a bit jumpy going round roundabouts if the road is dry, the width is more of an issue

Welcome to the mad (but not sad) world of FTF, Phil. Most has already been said but we have a great community here and when we get together at Spalding/Toytrac and others we all have a good time!

You haven't said where you are from so cannot anticipate where we could be seeing you.

Thank you, Sorry forgot to say I'm north side of Oxford ,

Welcome to the madhouse Phil..

You will love it on here and judging by your start we will enjoy having you

Thanks for that, really am enjoying every ones models on here, there are some out standing mods to there tractors seems i got a lot to catch up on can't wait to get going now ,my wish list is growing fast, the wife is getting worried already ,

Lovely photographs of some very impressive kit you operate there Phil, welcome aboard the forum Phillip. :)

Thank you, I have stacks of pictures of the kit I use and what i get up to on the BFF forum, titled a few pictures from work , if any one is interested,