Schuco 2013

AJH

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blimey arno you have been busy , some cracking shots appearing all over the place, got to say ,that jd 8710 looks pretty dam amazing ,time to get a part number and get my uncle to order one in me thinks

Ask for a 7810 too Sean!!!! 

Can he find out when is available?? (and the other one??)

7810, that really is going line Mr and Mrs Shucos pockets!

Can't believe its taken a model manufacturer this long Tris, but glad it's the like of Schuco making it and not Britains or Siku.

Seconded Joe, as there's a real one identical to the model residing near the North Yorkshire Moors. I think it was imported last year and made an appearance at the Pickering Steam Rally. :)

Any photo's of it perchance David,interesting old machines those,unstoppable,bit like this one, :)

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

You know I reckon when that Kirovets is released in September it will open a floodgate of very interesting conversions,that old tractor was used for a myriad of vehicles,

Kirovets3_zps21860847.jpg

Kirovets5_zpsbdaf48b0.jpg

Kirovets4_zpsaf899ee7.jpg

Kirovets2_zpsd61696a9.jpg

Plus there is a donor vehicle already out there which might just have some suitable parts on it, ;) ;)

Pistenbully1_zps8ff32663.jpg

Regards

Joe.

Archived