What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

no,i dont think so,if it goes on ebay i will sell it without its wheels then people can choose what wheels they would want

The downside I see with that approach is that you may be limiting your market to people who want to take on a convo project.

If you sell it as a final product you should appeal to a wider market, and get a premium price.

see where your coming from,but  if i do put it on ebay ,i will be aiming at the convo people anyway spn,still seems a shame to sell it,when i was told it was damaged i was expecting it to be knackered,but  as i posted, its only a mirror missing,please somebody,cast the mf 1200 wheels

Brought back a few nice things to add towards my collection of classics from Malvern.

ROS Fiat 1580DT terracotta 4wd.

Schuco Case IH 1255XL

Ken Davies Doe 130

Bill Richardson Doe 180

Martyn Reeve Massey Ferguson 188 4wd

Stephen Frater Massey Ferguson 1250 on single wheels. Universal Hobbies conversion. 

Not sure Paul. Last order i did was here within a couple of days so fingers crossed for speedy delivery

hope to see it soon pete,when are you expecting delivery,im ringing the mf parts guy tomorrow for more info