What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

No Hugh it was 4am once all the models were bought we couldn't pass the bar my uncle and I ran into some very good friends so we stayed at the hotel bar to all most 12 and then headed into Portstewart  to the Anchor bar. One of the best nights out Ive had in a long time and I really needed it after the few months ive had. 

my buys this year from Zwolle

2 x uh mf 590 and 1 x uh mf 1200 1 x uh technoma sprayer and a uh prosol power harrow all for breaking/ parts and conversion, all  un boxed,

uh 398 very cheap and a weise xylon both boxed

new lemken sprayer arms from mini toys to use on a conversion or replace on a sprayer I have that's bust

and a bag of various bits of laser cut plastic and resin "tanks" for a build and  conversion from its original plans

Are the lemken sprayer arms for the Uh ?? Mine are broke

they are pete, although right now I am not sure I will be using them, I also got a scrap technoma at Zwolle, which I think I will use the arms from instead, have a look in the workbench topic,once I know it all fitsas I want , they may just be for sale at the price I got them for

• Like 1

Awesome model Joe! A little bit too modern for my own collecting habits nowadays, but it's definitely one of the best big modern articulated tractors out there in 1/32nd scale at the moment. :)

It is a very nice model David,very big as well,but funnily enough,it's a bit lighter in weight than the tracked 875,??as promised more photo's,

Challenger975E2002re_zpse90f39ad.jpg

Challenger975E2004re_zpse0d2b36e.jpg

The towing pin is a bit on the big side though,

Challenger975E2005re_zpsbed4e267.jpg

And this was the big stumbleing block when it came to converting an 875 into a 975,the 875 door was a "suicide" door,(front opening)

Challenger975E2006re_zpsc3064191.jpg

And the 975 was conventional ( rear opening)

Challenger975E2007re_zps550d2ffa.jpg

But I now have the perfect tool for hauling my huge 12 meter Agrisem Disc o Mulch,

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

thats a serious looking implement, Joe - is it a standard model or a conversion?

;D ;D From one Joe to another, ;) It's a conversion,made by a French bloke,only available from Zwolle,Brian, (mr softie) very kindly brought that back for me last year,

Are you making Kinross and Minathort into a bit like a 1/32 Knockothie Farms, Ellon Joe ;D  ;D

if there was one of them in my area Bill,it would probably be called Milna-Ross and it would be just one BIG farm, ;D ;D

Regards

Joe.

It is a very nice model David,very big as well,but funnily enough,it's a bit lighter in weight than the tracked 875,??as promised more photo's,

Challenger975E2002re_zpse90f39ad.jpg

Challenger975E2004re_zpse0d2b36e.jpg

The towing pin is a bit on the big side though,

Challenger975E2005re_zpsbed4e267.jpg

And this was the big stumbleing block when it came to converting an 875 into a 975,the 875 door was a "suicide" door,(front opening)

Challenger975E2006re_zpsc3064191.jpg

And the 975 was conventional ( rear opening)

Challenger975E2007re_zps550d2ffa.jpg

But I now have the perfect tool for hauling my huge 12 meter Agrisem Disc o Mulch,

Regards

Joe.

Hey Joe,This guy looks like Harold who runs the Lakeland show or is it Harold? ;)

• Like 4

Britains 1974 High-Sided Tipper (9566) in early colour scheme and lwb Land Rover tyres, but later decal and silver rather than orange handle. I've pictured it next to my previous one (no decal and replacement tail gate) which will now go on Ebay. 

th_IMG_3319_zpsafc8ecff.jpgth_IMG_3320_zps0ec2678b.jpgth_IMG_3322_zps308c1fe4.jpg

• Like 1