What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

uh mf135 x 2 for me, ones a standard version for 12 quid boxed, bargain, the other a htm red wheeled version, got both already but have a second loader coming from perfect 32, so the htm version will get that now, and if I can square arches and a roll bar fitted, plan was for the normal version so that will get some work done on it at some point

• Like 1

This arrived today,absolutely phenomenal service from both G & M and Royal Mail,I only ordered it yesterday afternoon at 14:15,and it was in the delivery office where I work at 07:20 this morning,nice one Graham,

Kirovets311213001re_zps32eecd51.jpg

Kirovets311213002re_zps1606300d.jpg

Only needs a decent (period) plough behind it now,more pictures later if anyone is interested in this old Russian stalwart,

Happy New Year,

Joe.

• Like 5

Cheers guy's,Paul,it has a proper three point,with A frame,but that and the top link are easily removable,

Kirovets2004re_zps7eb3abce.jpg

Kirovets2005re_zps877c5f38.jpg

As for a decent plough,I'm thinking Fortschritt B550,common combination on the Stepps,but need to get the Vredo finished first, ::)  ::)

FortschrittB5502jpg_zps9f4a62c9.jpg

Slainte

Joe.

• Like 1

That looks absolutely fantastic Joe. Might just have to purchase one if I get the opportunity to photograph the real one I know about in 2014. Happy new year! :)

Go for it David,it's a really well detailed model of a very basic tractor,luxurious it ain't, :laugh:  :laugh:  in cab detail is very good though,

Kirovets2114005re_zpse8123e90.jpg

as is the engine bay

Kirovets21142007re_zpse617d76f.jpg

and the laser etched radiator grill,

Kirovets21142003re_zpsf94e2f78.jpg

and this mesh grill

Kirovets21142002re_zps51a9aa9e.jpg

A bit of size comparison,I reckon the J D 8850 and the K700 are similar in size and power 300hp vs 250hp

Kirovets2114009re_zps2c577d77.jpg

and something were all a bit more familiar with,the big County

Kirovets2114011re_zps35deb423.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 3

Cool joe, you've some awesome models. Were did you get your little man from?, he's neat.

Cheers ol,the wee man is actually 1/32nd scale Scalextric figures made by Carrera,I feel the Siku figures are far to big,making any model you put them in look too small by comparison imho,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carrera-5-x-Assorted-Spectators-21106-Brand-New-/110780365394?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Scalextrics_Slot_Cars_ET&hash=item19cb063a52

Regards

Joe.

Go for it David,it's a really well detailed model of a very basic tractor,luxurious it ain't, :laugh:  :laugh:  in cab detail is very good though,

as is the engine bay

and the laser etched radiator grill,

and this mesh grill

A bit of size comparison,I reckon the J D 8850 and the K700 are similar in size and power 300hp vs 250hp

Kirovets2114009re_zps2c577d77.jpg

and something were all a bit more familiar with,the big County

Regards

Joe.

Is that a kinze conversion joe? havent seen that model around, any more details please?

are you going to get a bonnet decal set done for this as there is no 6600 model in real life,the 6600 is the range,i think this was brought up in a britains topic

Not this one as I collect Britains Farm toys. Hopefully Britains will get it right at some point, most likely with a loader!

Got a picture of it Paul?  Would like to see what it looks like!

Pictured elsewhere I believe, but as requested

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

As noted before not much detail on the back end especially when compared to the MF7480

IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

• Like 2

Have you a pic of them Mike?? ::) I'm a bit intrigued by them... with all the grass products available to the dio builder, maize seems to get shelved due to lack of good products to use.

Agreed Paul, crops other than grass are hard to copy in model form.

Have you a pic of them Mike?? ::) I'm a bit intrigued by them... with all the grass products available to the dio builder, maize seems to get shelved due to lack of good products to use.

Agreed Paul, crops other than grass are hard to copy in model form.

You two should get out more,or should that be stay in, >:D  >:D  There are a couple of maize products out there,Mandy has this one, http://www.hollylovestoys.com/en/bricks-and-tiles-loose/1024-paving-slab-dark-grey-90pcs-23099.html

And Henry Selten has this one,http://www.farmmodels.nl/Webwinkel-Product-49181807/80055-50x-Ma%C3%AFsplanten-basis-kunststof-1:32.html but this one does require a little bit of building,you have to fix this "dust" for added realism,http://www.farmmodels.nl/Webwinkel-Product-18316415/80055-20x-Ma%C3%AFsplanten-basis-..html

There is also this one from the French shop Baa32, http://baa32.com/fr/accessoires-dioramas-baa32/26-sachet-de-110-pieds-de-mais.html I think both Mandy and Henry use Juweela products.

Regards

Joe.

Edited by catkom3
  • Like 2