Norev 2013 1:32

Barry

Claas Senator combine 

Seen on farmmodeldatabase

I don't remember seeing it anywhere else (sure someone will point out if it has)

claas-senator1.jpg

Apologies if it already has been posted, and apologies if any one is offended by me starting a new thread with this news in!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope this one is correct :of ...... but I am 99% sure the picture posted is the 1:43 schuco model

The picture might be the 1:43, (I looked for a bigger picture from google images) but farmmodeldatabase say Norev will be releasing a 1:32 version

Excellent news, could never understand why schuco released the senator in 1:43, maybe Norev already had the licence for a 1:32 Senator?.

Norev now seem to be the preferred builder for Claas - when it comes to 1:32 combines - although we still havn't seen the Dominator 96 yet.

Barry - you seem to be the new Atte!! ;)

Only copys Barry everything from the Base where Atte is posting it, so everbody can be te new 'Atte'... 

But Barry uses a picture from the Schuco Senator (1:43 scaled), the one that i used on the base is from Claas, I think that is also the Schuco one, but i don't know... Norev is comming this year with the Senator in 1:32 scale and the price will be €70.

• 2 weeks later...

As I said above - excellent news, any idea when this year? and any news on the Dominator 96 release dates??

Regards.

Just been told by our friendly stores guy at Manns that the Dominator 96 is now expected at the end of April... boo! :( 

So when we'll see the 1/32 Senator who knows... Perhaps it'll be a Christmas present for the one I've already got ;)

/malc.

• 2 months later...

picked mine up today from claas dealers Manns in Braintree. with the V A T  and a little discount it was £55. a real bargain. only down side with my one is that if you look closely through the windscreen, you can see the glue on the rear of the cab where it has been attached to the main body of the model. doesnt notice to the untrained eye, just a small niggle, but one i can live with. have added crystal inserts to the front headlights which has made a big difference.

picked mine up today from claas dealers Manns in Braintree. with the V A T  and a little discount it was £55. a real bargain. only down side with my one is that if you look closely through the windscreen, you can see the glue on the rear of the cab where it has been attached to the main body of the model. doesnt notice to the untrained eye, just a small niggle, but one i can live with. have added crystal inserts to the front headlights which has made a big difference.

I asked at my Claas depot and the stores guy looked blank and 'will phone me back'. Waiting.

Archived