Norev 2013 1:32

Barry

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is even more interesting is that there is a seperate grain tank on the right hand side of the boxed model? Something to come for the European 770 (or 780??) perhaps?

get it david, you will only regret it later on when they are hard to get hold of.

Ordered mine today Chris. Really looking forward to putting some shelf space aside for it when it arrives. I definitely regret not purchasing the 108 too when it was first released as I also managed to photograph one of those in action last year too. As for other potential Claas combine models I'd love to see produced by Norev, especially in light of real machines i've captured, the following would be most welcome: Mega 203, Mega 360, Dominator 98s, and Dominator 85. Definitely with you on hoping for a big Commandor too. A 228CS is right at the very top of my "holy grail" list to find in action on my travels. I've never seen one working before, but do recall the company I work for running at least one with a 30ft header back in the mid nineties on a farm near Goole.

This is a photograph of the 96 I captured in action back in 2011. It's definitely on wider front wheels than the model is fitted with. They look fairly similar to the fronts fitted to the forager models Norev produce.

P1090315_zps4effef7f.jpg

Malcy,don't look now,but,G&M have got that Cat yellow 770 as "expected soon" >:D >:D

Regards

Joe.

Yeah and its picture has the open graintank on it,  Im thinking that PMA32 made these manufacturers realize that for the best part of £100 we want a functioning graintank or at least an add on option..................................I still haven't bought a new combine although I do like the CR9090 UH one, but an 780 Claas woud be good to ::)

Malcy,don't look now,but,G&M have got that Cat yellow 770 as "expected soon" >:D >:D

Regards

Joe.

Oh please oh please oh please...! I've sent the lovely people at G&M an e-mail, hoping to reserve one for the collection...

Sitting here with everything crossed... :D

/malc.

went over to G & M yesterday malcy, graham said he has about 7 on order. keep your fingers crossed!!

Thanks Chris - just followed my e-mail with a phone call. The man from G&M, he say... YES! :) 

Very excited now!

/m.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ordered mine from the Claas website. Is € 80,00 but I don't know if it will arrive in the white 100 yr box. I think that is only for the UK. Model is € 70 and € 10 for postage. Knowing Claas it'll be fine. After the last run on Norev's Dominators I had better order one asap!

There was some discussion in the 'What is your latest farm/construction buy' topic about the Senator and whether it was limited or not. Here is the reply I got from Claas:

Hello Niels

The SENATOR is a limited edition collectors model. Limited to 3000 pieces.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Franziska Wiedemann
Online Shop Team / www.claas-shop.com

So that clears it I guess!

cheers neils, makes sence to match the numbers of the dommy I guess

Usually everything produced for Claas and sold in a Claas dealer box is a limited edition of 3000. For example the latest Arion was 3000 as well.

P

well my senator arrived today, and the pics we have seen don't disappoint, very nice claas  100 white box on it ,looks very well packed to ,no movement in transit with the old royal mail .not taken it out of the box yet ,so will get some pics later on, but from the front it looks a great little model and if I aam not mistaken it looks like the rear axel steers, will confirm that later

Archived