Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'll let you push in at Spalding ;)

I've got to be there too push in    and I can't say for sure that i will be. I hope i am cause there is a score to settle with a certain individual on this forum who I won't mention. But to give a clue  He's selling yellow fergies ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D And it's not UDI

I've got to be there too push in    and I can't say for sure that i will be. I hope i am cause there is a score to settle with a certain individual on this forum who I won't mention. But to give a clue  He's selling yellow fergies ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D And it's not UDI

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o - Oh no... Man-Flu to battle... and now this threat hanging over my head  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mrs F.... look out my passport please  :'( :'( :'(

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o - Oh no... Man-Flu to battle... and now this threat hanging over my head  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Mrs F.... look out my passport please  :'( :'( :'(

you dont need to worry, you'll be in before everyone else....i'll have to join the queueeeeeeeeeeee :D :D :D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

looks great Tris!!, really need to sort the house/garage out :D :D, big shed is ready for doors and painting now ;)

I'm gonna have to read through here and the other topics again to figure out how to do this roof covering :D :D :D

:o Tris... that is superb mate... an the little 135 parked behind the gate makes that pic look all the more realistic.. I've said it before... and I'll say it again... that is the best model work I have seen on here to date mate... and you have some stiff opposition I can tell you... superb mate that's all it is  :o

Is it me or is that a pink room with a flowery border  :-*  Are you showing your femanine side deerest :-\

Oh and by the way them buildings look GREEEEEEEEAAAAAAT ( in a tony tiger stylee)

Lots of pinky love smurf ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D