Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Home made hinges Mark mate, biro refil tube and bent Plastruct. The latch is a staple. This is as far as I am going with it tonight, be nice to get the other door hinges done and the bits painted and woodwork stained before I go away of Friday.

:)

Easy enough to make mate yeah, all fingers and thumbs a stringy glue all over the shop though!!! Not too strong but as they arn't going to be in general daily use a little bit of care taken when opening and closing should render them ok. If I ever see anything better that is in the same style I'll replace them.

Nice job D    has scallox gone then     done a google and can't find it

If it has   save the set of castings if you have any     I've got an idea

You've been pm'd

think there was a post about this before, about contacting the guy for the moulds :-\ :-\ :-\

Cheeses of nazareth Tris.... That looks suoerb mate... I love it  :-*:-* :-*:-*

That's the most authentic model I've seen on here yet BY FAR... and don't get me wrong... there are some absolute corkers on here as well  :o :o :o :o

Superb

Wow!! For that Marky, I won't say a word if you want to pay for my room at this top notch hotel you got us!! Thanks for the comments though chap, not sure if they are entirely accurate or maybe I am a bit humbled. All helps keep the enthusiam any way.  :)

Small bit of tidying to do around the hinges where the paint blead into the wood here and there- or is that just grease to stop them squeaking  ???::)  ;) ;)

But here it is, the main part of the shed is no finito!! Now it is interior detailing and the surrounding yard to do after my holiday.

:)

Ricky has already asked if I would make his!! Now how about that for a compliment eh?!! I'd love to but this is taking an age in itself.. really want to get mine along way in before other stuff. That said I could buy it all off oyu then sell it back to you built-up!!

and finishing mine :D :D :D

where did you get the hinges from Tris?

PLEASE HAVE A NUMPTY ON ME FB

You should keep your eyes on the last few pages ;)

look at page 12 near the bottom where he shows you how he made the hinges ;D ;D ;D

PLEASE HAVE A NUMPTY ON ME FB

You should keep your eyes on the last few pages ;)

look at page 12 near the bottom where he shows you how he made the hinges ;D ;D ;D

so much gets posted i never go back very far, i thought he had replaced them with ones you can buy from EMA so had to ask!. They look a lot better when finihsed!. Looks like i'll get him to make me some then instead of paying for them from EMA!!!