Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers ladies!! Smurf mate, ya got me fair and square. I have a combined alter ego of Trinny and Susannah!!! And Marky the 135 was a deliberate placement just for you as I mentioned the gate in my PM, Im nice like that 8) (Did that smiley work???). Not sure I am worthy of that compliment quite yet though??? Oh and Kev, a silo will be joining the layout very soon c/o a chap not a stones throw from you in Thame. Sounds like you know what Im aiming for too TM. ::)

Was just going to say that bit!! I'm not sure is the answer, a fair bit for a model Id say. As you know, 1/2inch board then nearly inch thick walls, it all adds up. I dont like to lift the long shed from the ends, best supported underneath.

Cheers ladies!! Smurf mate, ya got me fair and square. I have a combined alter ego of Trinny and Susannah!!! And Marky the 135 was a deliberate placement just for you as I mentioned the gate in my PM, Im nice like that 8) (Did that smiley work???). Not sure I am worthy of that compliment quite yet though??? Oh and Kev, a silo will be joining the layout very soon c/o a chap not a stones throw from you in Thame. Sounds like you know what Im aiming for too TM. ::)

OK, got to ask where in Thame? Also there's a good JD dealership not far from Thame towards junction 7 of M40!

Probably getting to excited for my own good but the base coats of concrete are applied now so while it is drying on the workshop shed's base I took a few taster photo's. Still lot's of work to do. the long shed roof needs reshaping slightly and fastening down, the hinges on the shed doors need replacing, they failed to last as predicted.

:-*

very nice Tris  :P :P like it lots  :P :P :P :P wheres the cab for your 6600.  ???

tris tried to park the 6600 in his new barn the other night, and misjudged the height of the tractor mate, hence its missing,

i mean he was sat in the dam thing driving wasn't he,how did he do it  :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...