Massey 6600

WillTEF20

Not a bad model, the front link being an interesting addition. However their is a huge lack of detail in the rear end, and some of the cast parts like the exhaust aren't great :( Although better than the NH T6020 and Case equivalent it appears to be nothing compared with the new JD's and Ford's :( Bonnet detailing looks great though :) Thanks for posting these photos Will

I was looking at having 2 of these but dont sound as good now me heaing this  ha ha!  but there again the Britains MF7480 dont have much to her maybe its all due to them been more for the toy market 

Like you say Sean its not on the MF site   which is a little odd not to do it as one on there & a 6600 sounds a bit like a old ford ha ha!

Hmmm surprising they would allow this to happen when they made such a nice job of the Ford TWs and the classic Deeres...I guess its only a matter of a decal change ultimately, and was the Agritechnica release a limited version, like a commerative launch model, hence the generic model number?

Looks a bit too plastickey for me, if I am being honest.

Archived