ROS 2014

Tellarian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would surprise me if they didn't neil's to be honest, given we have a self propelled harvester, a trailed harvester and now a  planter from them, the only bit they have left as such is a destoner, and  a bed former with luck both from grimme

Sean, as I have said before somewhere on here destoners are very specific and not widely used. This is the case in most parts of the UK, some in Germany, France and Eastern Europe but where stones are less of an issue they are not used of course. Therefore I think it's not really high on the wish list of models to build for Grimme and Ros. Look at the planter which is also aimed at the conventional 30 inch rows.

Grimme have a massive product range so there are plenty of ideas left. There is not a single manufacturer that has done models on storage technique so why not an elevator or reception hopper from Grimme. Alternatives could be a ridger or their Kleine beet loader perhaps.

• 3 months later...

Ros is gonna bring some new models on the end off this year.

Holmer Terra Variant Eco

Holmer Terrados T4-40

Gregoire Besson SPSLB9

Pottinger Aerosem

Manitou MRT 2150

I would have preferred a 4m Terrasem, and thought it would come from Wiking, but it's good to see ROS are now making Pottinger models.

Love to see a Pottinger Torro or Jumbo silage wagon, hint, hint.

Dont know Niels but there is more missing.

But i also dont understand why they build Manitau MTR 2150, they have build that one allready.

Just what I was thinking Arno,why are they doing the 2150,they've already done that one,

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The markers on the back Joe are dropped down when the drill is drilling a "tramline" , so if the paddock needs fert or spray before the crop is up and the tramlines can be seen the driver knows were to drive.

Shame it's a not a 4mtr as it looks a top model.

The markers on the back Joe are dropped down when the drill is drilling a "tramline" , so if the paddock needs fert or spray before the crop is up and the tramlines can be seen the driver knows were to drive.

Shame it's a not a 4mtr as it looks a top model.

spot on OL, pre emergence markers.

Archived