ROS 2014

Tellarian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a bit of a late reply, and perhaps in the wrong section, but what I think would be a good drill combo, and 4m, would be if Replicagri did the Kuhn Combiliner Venta and mated it to their HR4004 harrow

Don't forget Pöttinger is continental, Austrian, and over there as well as in Germany and a few other country's in Europe like Holland 3m is still a very popular size. The Amazone drill and Kuhn combination from UH are all 3m as well.

Meanwhile.. I finally unpacked my Holmer Terra Dos T3 beet harvester after receiving it nearly a year ago. Looked fine but when I picked it up the whole lifting gear just fell off! I've had small bits fall off but nothing like this.

Can just glue it back on I think Ol. You won't really spot it until you look really close. Nearly every model has something broken or worn these days! Some from new, some after time. Been unpacking models all night yesterday and nothing seems to be perfect. Though a light that has fallen off you can glue back on. Do you know what really annoys me? Bent exhausts and air filters! Especially when they are bonnet mounted. The Ertl models nearly all have it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be a pity if they didn't produce something to connect it to, and I agree Phil, I think the T9 could be the route they take.  Have seen a picture of a 20 furrow GB plough behind a Quadtrac - whatever next?

My apologies,it's not a thirteen furrow,it's a fourteen, :of :of

GampB13furrowjpg1_zps125ab3f4.jpg

Would this be man enough for the job,??

CatD6AG_zpsd6de0380.jpg

Or would it need a D7,although Cat only did the D6 as an agricultural tractor,??

Regards

Joe.

Archived