Happy Christmas one and all.

Off early to catch a ferry to the Isle of Wight - assuming the ferry is running and the backlog cleared after yesterday.  If it is not then I shall be back home having an early Christmas dinner with the family instead of being pampered for four days! 

Its almost that time of year again..... So.........

Wishing all FTF members and some very good friends, :)  A Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year...all the best for a cracking and healthy 2014 ;) ;)

Best wishes from Down in'th Valley

Paul 

Best wishes to you Paul and mum Lynn.

Happy Christmas one and all.

Off early to catch a ferry to the Isle of Wight - assuming the ferry is running and the backlog cleared after yesterday.  If it is not then I shall be back home having an early Christmas dinner with the family instead of being pampered for four days! 

Well I hope it is calm enough for it to run Sue and you don't suffer from the dreaded sea sickness, but wherever you end up I hope you have a Happy Christmas.

Happy Christmas all, batten down the hatches, some of us are going to have a very wet and very windy one so stay safe, dry and warm.

Yes it is a bit wild here in Aberdeen shire today Tim....wind woke me at 3.30 am so I just got up and started work at 4.15 am for a noon finish. In between that we have had rain and then lying snow and back to wind again.

Merry Christmas to all on FTF and hope Santa is good to you all.

Well there are many Christmas songs going about and although I have never been a fan of "shacky" you can't help singing along to this one at Christmas parties.....I have yet to get a Sax and learn how to play it...yet another thing I would like to learn to do in addition to ploughing with with a trailing plough ;D  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwSCiUfgNic

Well I hope it is calm enough for it to run Sue and you don't suffer from the dreaded sea sickness, but wherever you end up I hope you have a Happy Christmas.

It was a smooth crossing AND I got the early ferry (by 5mins) however it took me nearly 1hour to drive 12 miles as roads were closed or flooded to an impassable depth. I am now comfortably esconced in my hotel awaiting drinks and canapes. This is going to be a good Christmas.

All the best and Merry Christmas one and All..... All those that I know..... All those that I've met and all those that I haven't...... Although some maybe working, or be away from family and friends, and some could be affected by the recent storms and flooding, ( Not the best thing to have to deal with)...... But we all share a common hobby and may it and us live well and prosper for many more years to come :)

All the best and Merry Christmas one and All..... All those that I know..... All those that I've met and all those that I haven't...... Although some maybe working, or be away from family and friends, and some could be affected by the recent storms and flooding, ( Not the best thing to have to deal with)...... But we all share a common hobby and may it and us live well and prosper for many more years to come :)

Very well said Paul,

Merry Christmas

Joe.

Archived