Spalding Model Tractor Show 6th April 2014

robbo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had been thinking about going as i ve not been since 010   but being under the weather  not feeling too well last few days so its a miss ,  we always made a weekend off it going on to Rutland Water for the rest of weekend , have fun if you gone :)

I'm not going again, too far, £60 fuel cost alone for the round trip, can buy a Weise tractor for that and have change for chips!

same as you Baz,just to far away,what i would spend in petrol i could get a few models,chips and a trip to the cinema,and still have a shilling left

Just back, had a great show and met a good few forum members old and new and had a good chat about all things farming and model collecting. Here's what I bought,

Scale down kits: fordson major new performance roadless conversion,fordson dexta new performance roadless conversion, and a 1959 fordson dexta roadless conversion along with all paint and glue etc.

Schuco john deere 4755.

G and b models roadless 120 with lambourne cab.

Ken Davies doe 130 tripple d.

Martyn's farm models Northrop 5004 and a cat challenger 65.

Replica agri claas markant baler(green and white version) and a nodet gougis fertiliser spreader.

Universal hobbies amazon exam 3001 fertiliser spreader.

Photos will follow in due course on my collection page.

Just back, had a great show and met a good few forum members old and new and had a good chat about all things farming and model collecting. Here's what I bought,

Scale down kits: fordson major new performance roadless conversion,fordson dexta new performance roadless conversion, and a 1959 fordson dexta roadless conversion along with all paint and glue etc.

Schuco john deere 4755.

G and b models roadless 120 with lambourne cab.

Ken Davies doe 130 tripple d.

Martyn's farm models Northrop 5004 and a cat challenger 65.

Replica agri claas markant baler(green and white version) and a nodet gougis fertiliser spreader.

Universal hobbies amazon zam 3001 fertiliser spreader.

Photos will follow in due course on my collection page.

One out of those three delicious models Martyn has built came home with me Sean....The Ford 8100, along with quite a few other things beside. I've had another absolutely brilliant day down at Spalding. Great to catch up with so many good friends, and one or two new faces aswell. Best get my cargo unpacked! :)....Photographs to follow in due course aswell. :)

The 8100 is real nice. But the rear wheels look alittle on the small side, 16,9 R34s is what they seem to represent . 

be very careful justy,i picked up a couple of things on a model on here once and was nearly run off the forum,beware

Just got back to Kent after a great weekend in Spalding, great night in the pub last night and catch up with everyone.

Thankyou to those of you who much all the effort to make the show so good.

Home now with a car bursting full of models, some great scratch built stuff, incredible DBP's items and more great MFM's.

got back at 2 am this morning of visiting the spring show. I enjoyed it tremendously, great to see a good few friends and forum members again. nice to finally meet  gav and chris!

i think i chatted so much, i forgot to buy models, around 3 pm i still hadnt spent over 30 pounds, while normally i would have had two trips to the cash withdrawel machine thingy already :P

luckily i was able to make up for that at useless tractor shop, i mean, uts of course of the tremendous bazza and the always charming jacs and superhelp steve..

with pain in my blue heart a red model came home with me...........................

too bad it was over that quickly, but there is always next year, or maybe even earlier!

now mr D.click click, get on with putting them pictures up already ;)

got back at 2 am this morning of visiting the spring show. I enjoyed it tremendously, great to see a good few friends and forum members again. nice to finally meet  gav and chris!

Speaking of messrs Watson and Haverson......:)

P1420706_zps18f0a10f.jpg

The rest of my photographs will follow in due course once i've finished sorting through them all. :)

Someone help us look at those two horrible urbuts

Great show, best Spalding for a few years I'd say

So much banter

Thanks to all you weirdos who came and said hello and to all of you who spent some of your hard earned cash with us.

3 weeks then it's Aberdeen yikes

Archived