Spalding Model Tractor Show 6th April 2014

robbo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well sadly its a no for me, still can not get the Saturday off work, and the embargo still on for taking weekends off to, seems we are behind on stuff still?? despite us being reasonably quiet our way, sadly though the rules apply across the board so working hard to get our stuff done on time  has actually done us no favors at all  >:( >:(>:(

I might go along, at 51 on the day I should probably know better  ::)

Looking at the website via the link, it says early entry between 8 - 10am is £10.00 and adult entrance for the day, from 10am until 4pm is £4.00...?

well sadly its a no for me, still can not get the Saturday off work, and the embargo still on for taking weekends off to, seems we are behind on stuff still?? despite us being reasonably quiet our way, sadly though the rules apply across the board so working hard to get our stuff done on time  has actually done us no favors at all  >:( >:(>:(

That's a shame, Sean - you never miss the Spring one :(

real pain mandy, spent the last 2 days down helston doing 4 am starts as our contractors cant finish in time?? yet they still get paid even if we do it, have considered doing the up and back on the same day, but its a hell of a job to do it

Some big release will happen im betting as i always miss put but ive made the toy trac choice this year i cant wait but next year normal sevices will resume hope its a real good day for everyone going spalding is always a brilliant visit

Yay no Seany boy..havent seen the chubster for ages :-*

Well we moved house for the final time yesterday and all the stock / collection is kind of :-[ all here with us for the first time in many years

Not quite sure how I'm going to get organised for Spalding but hey as long as I have the certain DBP red County with me thats all that matters :-*

See you at the bar weirdos :-*

Will be setting off to Spalding tomorrow dinner time and having the night there ready to set up on the Saturday.I will organize a few tables in the pub for the Saturday night when i go in on the Friday.Hope to see you all at the show and pub. :)

Yay no Seany boy..havent seen the chubster for ages :-*

Well we moved house for the final time yesterday and all the stock / collection is kind of :-[ all here with us for the first time in many years

Not quite sure how I'm going to get organised for Spalding but hey as long as I have the certain DBP red County with me thats all that matters :-*

See you at the bar weirdos :-*

well Bazzzaaa, all being well I will be making an appearance on Sunday. It will be good to catch up with you and your better half, haven't seen either of you in ages.

making the trip over, gonna be a hit and run by the looks of it..14 hours of driving in 2 days, but it will all be worth it!

not sure that i'll be there on the traditional Saturday evening, even though i could do with some beers ;) , but will definately be catching up with all the loony's and the other great friends on the Show :D

making the trip over, gonna be a hit and run by the looks of it..14 hours of driving in 2 days, but it will all be worth it!

not sure that i'll be there on the traditional Saturday evening, even though i could do with some beers ;) , but will definately be catching up with all the loony's and the other great friends on the Show :D

Be good to see you Wil as I said before I am helping Martyn on his stand MARTYNS FARM MODELS come and give us a look. Don't like the sound of the hit and run bit is it a bank job?

I'm hoping to be able to get there this year, had a big push on destoning today and hopefully got it to a point where I can get everything that's ready done tomorrow. Not been for a few years so about time I got there again.

Archived