Siku 2015

CX820Joe

According to the Farm Model News Facebook page, Siku will be releasing a Fendt 724 in 1/32 scale.

Am hoping the disappearance of the MF Delta and Fendt 9470 means they will be releasing the current incarnation of the Hybrid combines.

• 1 month later...

Wasn't there already a list of some new Siku models for 2015 published? Here is the list with agricultural models due for the first release:

Claas tractor with bale grab and trailer 1/50

Fendt 724 Vario 1/32

Steyr 6240 CVT Kommunal 1/32

Lindner Unitrac with loader wagon 1/32

Strautmann manure (muck) spreader 1/32

Vredo overseeder 1/32 (carried on from 2014?)

• 3 weeks later...

FROM CLAAS TODAY FROM THEIR MERCHANDISING DEPT

thank you for your interest in our CLAAS models.

With regard to your e-mail we can answer that there will be no new JAGUAR model neither by Siku nor by another manufacturer in the near future.

Please have a look in our CLAAS Onlineshop regularly, there you can see every model.

Would have preferred if that Cargo-Trac came from ROS so it would fit the Cargo bodies they already make.

Will be interesting to see if the Pottinger grubber is just a rebadged version of their old grubber, like the ones I got from PDC all those years ago.

I've always been quite a staunch supporter of Siku I like to think - they may not be the greatest detailed but they always manage to capture the look and offer plenty of scope for converting etc (remember Bluegreens lovely 8360R?) but this release programme is frankly, pretty underwhelming.  Probably not a bad thing with funds being a little tight, but still a pity they seem to be cooling off on the Farmer line.

• 2 weeks later...

Was hoping for a horsch co 12 air seeder or a 12m joker,and a 6 rotor grass rake from krone,a big x forager from krone with all the heads would be good.the snow blower I might get and maybe the joskin thing.they do seem to over the years release less of the 1/32

Implements/foragers etc.more 1/50 ag stuff has come it seems.

• 10 months later...

Archived