What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok thanks guys.. Im going to stop my rant now & just hang on to the last glimmer of hope... :-  

That last glimmer of hope shone threw.!!! After a long hard battle with Yodel.. It came today !!! Happy days.. Just goes to show persistence pays off with these guys..

IMG_2738_zpspgo5folx.jpg

Only one thing tough.. The IH is the wrong one.. So must send it back.. Hopefully Yodel wont get involved this time.. :laugh:

Britains's  flatbed/livestock trailer, and before you lot ask if I'm getting livestock for my display the answer is NO!! ;D

Farms are the most soul destroying places on earth without stock though Mark, you need a nice pedigree herd of cattle it'll sort you right out!

Ordered the Chartres show Renault model quickly online as I saw it disappearing fast online. Worth a look through online stores, quite some price differences. Also ordered UH's MF 8737 to make it more interesting for postage costs.

Splashed out on the cash yesterday. First of all my package from the US arrived with models bought last month. Only after I had paid €73 taxes. :-[. Also visited Tractor Connection and came home with some new models. The most excellent Claas Dominator 85, Axial-Flow 1460, two Replic Renaults, Fiat 130-90 and MF 1080 2WD show model from HTM Panningen. Oh and NH T9.565.

post-755-0-94739600-1435488290_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-85597900-1435488292_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-69328000-1435488294_thumb.jpg

post-755-0-98775700-1435488295_thumb.jpg

I noticed your thinning out Paul at bargain prices as well.

true,but even then i have one uh tw 30 for £20.00 and it hasnt sold,i think with the conversions,as bluegreen has said before you never get really what they are worth,your time ,parts etc,so im pricing to sell,but whats on ebay now is the lot,no more to sell,im still keeping my layout models,basically sold and selling my fastrac and ford convo's

Ha ha ,Im following you Paul :police:..............and I share your stratedgy as Ive sold off loads of stuff on ebay over the last 6 months and am just keeping 6 tractors on the modern layout, with two others on the mantelpiece for making guest appearances at peak workload times ;D

Plus 8 classic Ford and Deeres in the bookcase for occasional outings.

I tend too buy only must haves, which are now few and far between or tractors for donor use.

Ive sold too many good convos for poor money, and recently got robbed on an excellent Ford 6410 convo I made, for a measly £30.00.......didn't I Mark ;D

I bought this today from G&M at Perth,I was a wee bit surprised to see ROS have now included a new "toolbar" attachment with wide wheels for the three point linkage,never heard any mention of that,??

Holmer%20Joskin%207_zpsdhfex3n8.jpg

the older version,

Holmer%20Joskin%206_zps4yib49h7.jpg

the new bit,

Holmer%20Joskin%205_zpscf7hflex.jpg

the two together,

Holmer%20Joskin%208_zpshvcup2ab.jpg

And,how the new one looks now,

Holmer%20Joskin%203_zpskyursefh.jpg

Holmer%20Joskin%204_zps4rfpsnox.jpg

Archived