What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

Britains JCB 550-80 loadall

Britains jcb 416s farmmaster

Agrar kvernland optima hd

ertl farm show 2015 John deere 7290R

ertl farm show 2015 john deere 7290R dirty

ertl john deere hpx 4x4 gator

ertl john deere lawn tractor

ertl John deere 6x4 gator dirty chase model

ertl john deere 3350 with 100 baler

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to have a bargain Neils, when it's about half the price you would pay here and it should be with Thursday so about the same time a U.K. would get it to you. Another good thing is if you have an account in one country you can use it for any of their sites.

Had a look and Not many Replicargi stuff on there (France and Germany) Amazon

Totally right Mark. With todays prices it really pays looking for discounts. Plenty of items around that I wouldn't buy purely because of their original price (like the Kuhn model) but when they are half price I just might. I see the Krampe trailers on Amazon (4 in stock) have gone up in price. 48 euros now so still cheaper than the retail price. My models are due to arrive tomorrow. It seems mainly UH, Siku, Wiking, Weise models on there for sale?

Just had a look and you can still get the trailer at 35 euros Neils.  On the German site the Wiking Pottinger mower set is 48.44 euros yet on the France site  it's only 36.83 euros. My package say's it should be delivered tomorrow but according to DHL I should have it here before 2pm today, some reason they have only sent the UH tractor and not the trailer and haven't been charged for the trailer.

http://www.amazon.de/Wiking-7339-Krampe-Body-Muldenkipper/dp/B00IXCHNGQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1441712644&sr=1-1&keywords=wiking+1+32

Oh that is another link Mark to the one I saw and bought the model from which is here: http://www.amazon.de/Wiking-077339-Krampe-Big-Body/dp/B00N3K0V8U/ref=sr_1_4?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1441794880&sr=1-4&keywords=wiking+1+32

Is there a way to search for both UK, France and Germany on Amazon at the same time or do you have to visit dedicated websites? German is not an issue for me, French is!

I look at them 1 at a time, sometimes I open a new tab so I can flick from one to another to compare prices, and I use the translate but as I only know English. Interesting as the model I got from Germany came from Poland and the model from France came from Italy according to the tracking numbers

Well, as long as they arrive as described in good condition it doesn't really matter. Can't understand how they can send it all that way though for no extra cost! When I buy something from Ebay UK the postage is the same as the purchase price of the model...

Think I know your plans for the Puma David ;)..... getting ready for the winter service by any chance?? ::)  I only had a single model purchase at Lanark too, a boxed Britain's potato harvester to add into my replacement childhood Britains collection, many happy hours spent when I was 8 with the harvester on the back of a well abused Deutz DX92 ;D

From the Claas fan shop another Weise Xerion 4000 saddle trac plus 75 years combine book (I know this should go in general buy) all for under £40 posted.

I wonder what the paint defects are on the Xerions Mark,I know Henry Selten is selling them at that price as well,there's a disclaimer on the Claas fan shop.

Please note that some models are delivered with small defective appearances. That is why we reduced the price from 89,90 Euro to 69,90 Euro. We do not accept claims for models with minimum defects e.g. in the paint.

Regards

Joe.

Archived