What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy for 2015?

Gav836

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, ertlerik said:

All in 1/16

Case%20IH%20CX90_zpsvzqy58ot.jpg

McCormick%20C70_zpsjnrzh0ul.jpg

IH%20886_zpskzv1th87.jpg

Ford%208830_zpssr0m4iw6.jpg

David%20Brown%20996_zpspbygfjsk.jpg

Precision%20Case%201570_zpswlm1vnad.jpg

Nice additions there Erik, always good to see your 16th collection grow  8)  looks as though the Ford has a glazed cab?.... All the best for the festive season to you and your family and hope 2016 will be healthy and a good year for collecting for you next year :)

Two Britains Deeres (6120R, 3040) and the KV plough. I had decided to stop collecting over a year ago now but visiting the Cardigan toy shop changed my mind! First buy for a long time. I might regret it but the green presence in my new cabinet is decidedly underwhelming.

8 minutes ago, paulali said:

nice to hear from you again Chris,the toy shop in cardigan,are all the tractor models downstairs,if so i have been in that shop

That's the one Paul, and thanks. One wall has Britains most of the way along with some UH at the end, and Siku all across on the wall opposite. It opens into a larger room with mostly toys for younger kids but also more Britains and and large amount of Brushwood buildings etc.There's also a model shop around the corner which I want to check out.

4 hours ago, MadMark said:

Your right smithy plus there's a straw burning power station just outside of Ely, some people think the only reason you bale straw is for animal bedding/feed::) Pat and David I think you have more chance of Chelsea winning the premier league this season than me being converted to a animal carpet farmer.

one of my neighbours bale and store my straw that I don't wont and some of that gets taken to the Ely power station they also bale some straw that comes of carrots and move it on to mushroom farms as the straw needs to have started to breakdown for the mushroom spores to develop   

On 21/12/2015 at 1:55 AM, paulali said:

he will have to be sharpish Martin,im leaving Devon on chrismas eve,we are away for xmas this year

well the massey models were delivered today,but nobody in,so a small trip to the sorting office to pick them up tomorrow morning,great delivery speed from the mf online shop

12 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Got a cheap source at the moment Paul, the NC tankers was £20 the pair and the MF 6616 was only £15.  The loader is all ready removed from it and looking to see if I can fit it to a Fastrac 4220 as it would be a cheaper option than a Wiking loader.

look forward to the fastrac with loader Mark,great you have a good source for the models

On 12/22/2015 at 7:38 PM, MadMark said:

Your right smithy plus there's a straw burning power station just outside of Ely, some people think the only reason you bale straw is for animal bedding/feed::) Pat and David I think you have more chance of Chelsea winning the premier league this season than me being converted to a animal carpet farmer.

No I fully get that straw has other uses, I just don't care about them ;D Just pulling your leg Mark, could you post a picture of the MF sans loader?

Archived