Spalding April 2015

Robploughing

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grate to meet so many people off here as for first time at show it just class . photos are cool how do you put the big photos up on here ..

You should have come and said hello to me and martyn on his stand MARTYNS FARM MODELS

Class photos david few missed some stuff after see your photos . Took few photos myself so my friends and there mad to go to next show . What date is the next show on at ??.

Can we have them posted up on here Cyril? I'm sure there is more than just me who couldn't go an would like to see loads of photos.

Great photos David, it looks like I could have spent a fortune had I gone!!!

Thanks for posting the photo's David, if I'd have managed to make it down there was a little beauty in one of your photo's that would have had my name on it..... in the shape of Martyn's 2wd Marshall 100 >:D

You're very welcome Paul, thanks mate. Gem of a model. First time i'd seen one of Martyn's Marshall 100 models in the flesh.....came very, very close to buying it myself. :)

Class photos david few missed some stuff after see your photos . Took few photos myself so my friends and there mad to go to next show . What date is the next show on at ??.

Thanks ever so much Cyril. :) Always happens, there's models i've seen lurking in my photographs, thinking how did I miss that. :D 

Can we have them posted up on here Cyril? I'm sure there is more than just me who couldn't go an would like to see loads of photos.

Great photos David, it looks like I could have spent a fortune had I gone!!!

Thanks ever so much mate. :) So easily done. I definitely got carried away this year! But you only live once! :D

You're very welcome Paul, thanks mate. Gem of a model. First time i'd seen one of Martyn's Marshall 100 models in the flesh.....came very, very close to buying it myself. :)

Aye they are a great model David, and given time I think a 2wd version will join my existing 4wd 100 and 125 models in the collection ;) ..... a little bit of "Harvest Gold" would be a nice addition amongst your classics too  :)

Archived