harvest 2015

weblet375

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay - the rain has stopped long enough in Suffolk for the combines to be rolling again. Popped out late afternoon/early evening today and saw three Lexions and a brand new Case 9230 working in OSR. The weather soon turned very dull so I apologise for the darkness of the last two sets.

Lexion 750 near Parham here

Lexion 600TT near Framlingham here

Lexion 580+ and Case 9230 here

Must be bed time now...? :)

/malc.

Next up a Claas Lexion 760 tt , a very cloudy afternoon & a very dusty crop of  barley , now  dust don't make for good photos , sofar I ve had  dust managed too get  in 2 old cameras jus t hope it keeps out of me new one :of.

post-2537-0-34030400-1438267661_thumb.jp

post-2537-0-28537100-1438267719_thumb.jp

post-2537-0-68828600-1438267805_thumb.jp

Great pictures of the CASE 9230 Malcy...............Really nice looking combine and good to see JD and Claas missed out on that sale!   CASE seem to be increasing their market share at everyone elses  expense....................probably due to their value for money and lower running costs over their competitors.

9240 looks even nicer..........................that 9230 must have been an unsold 2014 build machine. 

Well today turned into a washout, from bright sunshine to pouring rain.... some photos of the Case and Lexion pairing from yesterday before the rains came.

At least we got home to a nice surprise on the doorstep! :)

Off into Essex and Cambs tomorrow depending on the weather - fingers crossed!

Night night

/malc.

Just up graded the computer too windows 10 , I ve now got to find how to get the rest of the photos up on too here !  , did see a NH  combine having a go in some osr today  , cant  really be dry so I don't know what they was thinking ,

Nice pictures as usual Malcy,  Did the drivers say why they've gone for CASE and not another Claas? ....................

The more I look at these new CASE 9000 combines the more I think they are the best lookers built by any manufacturer todate!   Love the long trailing unfilling auger with all the various gizmos on it 8)

Come to think of it they would look even better in either NH or CLAAS or MF livery :laugh:.............Sorry Goodie ;D

Archived