DBP Ford 7000 1/16

JK

7 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Ok guys , Never knew DBP done one.. It looks pretty good,,

I'm sure they did a couple of other pre-force and force 5000's of the round ring type too Justin :)...... along with a roadless 65 and 75, and the county 654,754,954,1004 and 1124....... at one point back in the day there was even a master of a 1884 knocking about.......but that seemed to have never led to anything.

8 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

I'm sure they did a couple of other pre-force and force 5000's of the round ring type too Justin :)...... along with a roadless 65 and 75, and the county 654,754,954,1004 and 1124....... at one point back in the day there was even a master of a 1884 knocking about.......but that seemed to have never led to anything.

I see the DBP 1/16 County's advertised years ago on Classic Tractor mag alright.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Not to my knowledge. Last batch was maybe late 2019? Stand to be corrected on that. Interesting looking back at this topic, since it started we've sold from a pvt collection, the Ford 5000 with cab and pre-force/force Ford 5000's. I'll post some images up. 

I suspect that the best person to answer might be Barry aka Udimore. He has been the main seller of DBP models for the last couple of years but he doesn't seem to have had any for quite a while

DBP Models stopped trading a few years back.

I was informed that the masters were being sold and the costs of parts from CMA where costing more than the selling price of the models

Some one offs and end of production runs do tend ending up at UTS

8 minutes ago, Udimore said:

DBP Models stopped trading a few years back.

I was informed that the masters were being sold and the costs of parts from CMA where costing more than the selling price of the models

Some one offs and end of production runs do tend ending up at UTS

What does CMA mean Bazza?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived