J24TRAC 2015

Paul Palmer

3 hours ago, smithy said:

I looked at that picture and I thought you had something to do with it because I recognised the loader and hopper from a previse post a long time back

in the time we had its all we could do in the time frame.  going to need to get a scratch built mixer for the next show.

quiet a few things left to do for the next time its released.

6 minutes ago, alpinefocus said:

in the time we had its all we could do in the time frame.  going to need to get a scratch built mixer for the next show.

quiet a few things left to do for the next time its released.

Ok will look out for it next time thanks

Well spotted Smithy, was built in what was Dan...2 weeks? Planned way back in July originally to be released at Toytrac but after a hospital visit and out of action for 2 months, this was abandoned, it was then scrambled together for j24, to be continued.....

3 minutes ago, Oakley Farms said:

Well spotted Smithy, was built in what was Dan...2 weeks? Planned way back in July originally to be released at Toytrac but after a hospital visit and out of action for 2 months, this was abandoned, it was then scrambled together for j24, to be continued.....

Thanks will look out for future developments

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

image.jpeg.55484e382847b4681a71fcc7f8475looks a really good layout this, 

Mandy will know him,he won at toytrac,father ????? I think he's called , he's got a lovely muck heap on the end, really realistic, every time I went back at toytrac he was never there so never got to ask him how he had done it 

Archived