On the Pull challenge !

justy 46

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

don't want to sound the kill joy here, but things like that do no favours for the industry as far as safety is concerned, as Sean says, what about braking? I very much doubt that 4000 had any trailer braking to first trailer, never mind the other four......something weighing not much more than three tonnes trying to control 27 tonnes, on a public road......to me that's just stupidity.

8 minutes ago, 844john said:

don't want to sound the kill joy here, but things like that do no favours for the industry as far as safety is concerned, as Sean says, what about braking? I very much doubt that 4000 had any trailer braking to first trailer, never mind the other four......something weighing not much more than three tonnes trying to control 27 tonnes, on a public road......to me that's just stupidity.

You think that is bad..There is something similar with a Dexta in one of the other vids above...also on the public road. It is dangerous ..but the world is full of cowboys. 

The trouble is, it's all just a bit of fun until God forbid something tragic happens, accidents occur all too often even when people are taking care, that is just pure foolishness putting the driver, and more importantly, other innocent people on the road at risk. I know I wouldn't want my wife and kids sharing the road with that lot!

19 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

You think that is bad..There is something similar with a Dexta in one of the other vids above...also on the public road. It is dangerous ..but the world is full of cowboys. 

yeah seen the dexta, with 3 sillage and a grain one on the back, difference is he does that in his yard from memory doesnt he ? and its all level, you can see that ford starting to really pick up speed just before the vid ends.

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

yeah seen the dexta, with 3 sillage and a grain one on the back, difference is he does that in his yard from memory doesnt he ? and its all level, you can see that ford starting to really pick up speed just before the vid ends.

No..its the same guy..if look again at the Dexta vid...he pulls out on to the road..I don't know the guy personally..but I have heard about him .The vid is doing the rounds on social media around here at present & it's getting mixed reactions. 

i only saw a short video of him in his yard, not out on the road, so wouldnt know if its the same guy or not, all for proving the abillity ,having a laugh so to speak in a safeish place like his private yard, but like chris, going out on the roads a tad daft.

maybe we dont see the end as hes still rolling away down the hill :D

Archived