whats your latest farm/construction buy 2017

Tractorman810

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, smithy said:

Don't now if these pictures help at all Barry ,I would say the front ones are 55mm across and 20mm wide rear are 68-70mm across and 27mm wide depends on where you measure as tires have that inflated bulge on the side walls and where the tread meets in the middle looks to be slightly higher than the outside   

20170504_103831.jpg

20170504_104045.jpg

20170504_104200.jpg

20170504_104215.jpg

Interesting, thanks Smithy.......they look good for some tyre changes :)

51 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Always pays to look in charity's shops, Never been out of boxes Britains Kane 16 ton grain trailer and Britains JCB JS330 digger £15 for both8)

My Mum's in them all the time, always ringing me to tell me what models they have!!

Received Britains Simba Solo (many thanks to Mark) and also UH Amazone spreader.  Thankfully it fits on the old UH McCormick MTX, wouldnt go on the X7 or the X70!

Have also bought a Sumo front weight from Dave Towse and a couple of fertiliser bags from HLT via ebay.

The fertiliser sacks arrived from Mandy today...not put the decals in yet but look just the part!

The forks on the Merlo are a bit wide but theyll go on tightly.  Forks on the New Holland just the job.

20170515_201424.jpg

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:16 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

Nice to see you've slid a 1/16th in with all those purchases Smithy 8) 

Thanks Paul price was right so just had to have it especially as it was a blue one , I have a few other 1/16th tucked away in one or two places

Archived