What really annoyed you today

we had free range cows today boss forgot to shut the gate they ran about a mile away from the farm  :o:D

and the contractor started mowin at a farm tonight started raining so he stopped now its a lovely night which means he could of still been at it  ::)

pulled over by the police today(motorbike copper ), for a vosa check, sat in the layby (about 10 mins) till they got another 3 lorrys / vans behind me, along with the 4 infront, then lead us off to the services, all lined up ready to be checked, 15 mins later the car officer comes over and says sorry mate we didnt mean to pull you, can i just check your driving license which i had on me, did a quick insuarce check( like bt aint got it for 1000 odd vans :D :D) and told me to drive on?? why i wasnt told earlier i will never know

It's because you are a shifty looking geezer ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D well known criminal tendencies  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) cuts up perfectly good models and makes them into red things :o :o :o :o :o

It's because you are a shifty looking geezer ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D well known criminal tendencies  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) cuts up perfectly good models and makes them into red things :o :o :o :o :o

Ho ho a man who knows his stuff....."shifty looking porky pullen geezer" is the correct term....no wonder he got pulled over wait to the moose in Alaska get a gander of him they will become extinct no doubt.... :D :D :D :D

Actually can't believe the intrusion you Brits have to put up with via your own government.....No wonder Canada is full of Limeys :D

The FOG it seems to be here to stay for at least a few days. No helicopter flights to any platforms north of shetland yesterday and very doubtful there will be any today  >:( >:(>:(

Not expecting to get home on Tuesday now lucky if we get home by thursday >:( >:(>:(

having to undo someone elses work and redo it due to being in the wrong place to make matters worse the enginers that started the job keep telling us that it was us that were wrong

now one enginer trying to dig himself out of a very big hole didnt like being told wot i though of him  :o :o :o

made him use a shovel as well  :P :P and a tape measure :-*:-*

Fertilizer spreader is in the dock at home >:(

Fertilizer spreader is goosed completely seemingly despite being well maintained - just wear our mechanic has said - worthless now as it is so will have to be repaired - going to cost €€€'s :'( :'(

I wouldn't mind only I was all for trading it this year :'( :'( :'( :(

Council putting down tar chips on the main road in my village. You know the ones that don't stick to the road just chip cars and after a week or so they suck most of them back up. A total waste of time and money in my opinion >:( >:(