What really annoyed you today

Sue can you claim any of that back? It is there mistake afterall.

Well the vet (not the one who was treating her originally) was not amused either.  His words were to the effect "no wonder she is lame - that must really hurt". 

I will be arguing over the next bill.  She does have arthritis in the elbow and wrist joints but that was certainly not the reason she has been so lame.  In fact she was favouring the leg so much she really could not walk at all.  This morning, with foot all padded, she trotted instead of hobbling on three legs.

Did cause a bit of a stir among the youngsters being walked down to the school with her bright green bandage and a heavy plastic bag as a wellie.  She got lots of sympathy and pats! 

cars got to go back into the dealers next week, has developed a strange tappet sound from the top of the engine, they hooked it on the PC tonight and had a good look over it , and are happy its OK to drive, just got to wait to sort it, need a courtesy car hence the delay getting it done, but hes promised me if he can the new z4 demo car for the day its in ;D fingers crossed

Of course you can but you realise that most of my dogs have been "seen to"  :o   ;D:D

At my age "seen to" may not make much difference......rrrrr well maybe I can do without a fluorscent bandage  :-\ :-\ :-\   "seen to" seems a bit extreme even at my age....gulp......sometimes history can repeat itself :'( :'( :D

Marky it that attractive smell of strawberrie juice from Hick up produce Im sure..........just drives me mad  :D :D :D :D

Went to see my mother at the home yesterday and she was not in her room she was down watching line dancing in the big hall...I had to sit with her while she watched her peers toddering about.......So what's 42 feet long and smell like urine?  You guess it, line dancing in a nursing home :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

the last week....going away with in laws and being bored.....not ideal really, should have gone away on our own this year, plus my salvation, new phone, couldnt get the internet settings to work so couldnt log in  >:( >:(>:( :'( :'(

paying £96 for the family to get in to our local woodland park , the ones with slides ball pools etc and thats before drinks , well i had £150 cash on me and i had to go to the cash point to get another £20 out. :o :o :o :o :o

My current wife drives me barking mad whenever she gets her hands on my camera the batteries end of deader then a snake hit by an 18 wheeler...spent 400 bux for her own camera so she can take pictures of the 600 quilts she makes a month >:( >:(>:( then "where's your camera dear'?  Oh left it at our home near the coast grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 1900 miles away.....women and can't even get a decent tea on anymore......... >:( >:(>:(

My current wife drives me barking mad whenever she gets her hands on my camera the batteries end of deader then a snake hit by an 18 wheeler...spent 400 bux for her own camera so she can take pictures of the 600 quilts she makes a month >:( >:(>:( then "where's your camera dear'?  Oh left it at our home near the coast grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 1900 miles away.....women and can't even get a decent tea on anymore......... >:( >:(>:(

women hey pops... pah... what a let down  ::):D :D

I should explain to some of our younger members that pops is actually 250 years old and comes from the time when women did not have the right to vote... or use their husbands camera... in fact... all they were 'allowed' to do by their cavemen husbands was to cook t rex burgers on the open fire.  :D :D

You miserable old sod... leave my Maddy alone or me and pullover will come over and 'open up a can of whoop bottom' all over you you sexist pig  >:(

Oh.. and Pwwwtthhhhhhh

Calm down otherwise you will become ill!

If my husband called me his 'current wife' he would feel that current at high velocity in a special place...

Farm income cut due to current fiscal problems in Ireland. Will be down a lot next year :'(

Also new rules for grain delivery will mean it will be imposible to deliver it quickly - lots of early starts I guess :'( :'(

Getting my car and trailer stuck in the mud at Glasmis Castle yesterday and having to get pushed out by a half dozen people. What a mess all 8 wheels were. Luckly front alloys did not get scratched.

Getting my car and trailer stuck in the mud at Glasmis Castle yesterday and having to get pushed out by a half dozen people. What a mess all 8 wheels were. Luckly front alloys did not get scratched.

Oh deer Bill, i spose if its the 1st time you have been stuck you have been pretty lucky i spose with a car and trailer?