What really annoyed you today

Having to stop 6-7 times on the way to work to chuck snow on the windscreen because me washers never defrosted!!!  >:(  Oh and some young idiot rear ending some one else because they wanted to get where they were going just that few seconds quicker.  Resultant tail back was v. long.  >:(

Similar today for me - people that can't drive on ice/snow.  >:(

What annoys me is the people still driving with 6-8 inches of snow on the car roof, lost count of the number that have driven past here like that today, its great when it flies off a lump at a time hitting the car following them ::)  how long would it take to brush it off?

My car has not turned a wheel since Thursday lunchtime... can you come over an sweep the snow off the top for me then Gav please.. it's too cold outside for me  :-[

How did you find that thing of yours in the snow?  :D

Sorry to here that Si, My Dad does'nt cover that patch i'm affraid, so can't blaim him, he goes from Street, Canon Pyon, Hereford, Burley Gate, up the A417, into Leominster (mainly Ryelands) then back out to Street, they've had all the trucks out over the past week  :-\

I think the problem is no-one knows who the road actually belongs to, could be WCC, HCC or SCC.... so none of them do it.... I do believe it is actually HCC's responsibility despite my initial wrath being directed at Shrops.....

bloody awful John... hence why I've had to commandeer Mrs F's Landy  :-[ .. 343hp on two almost slick tyres... pretty hopless really.. good for drifties... but not good to try to keep in a straight line  :D :D

I can vouch for it not being a good idea Marky....!  :-[  Picked up my Disco today though so now we're farmin'!  ;D

we at work have all had to fight hard to get 1 or 2 days holiday over the xmas 2 weeks due to possable work ?? that might come in, however we have just found out that 4 out of 5 local managers and their sidekicks all have the full 2 weeks off  >:( >:(>:(  nothing like a 2 teir system is there, if we wanted the 2 weeks of we had to get level 3 authourisation, which is basicly, my boss's boss's boss, 

we at work have all had to fight hard to get 1 or 2 days holiday over the xmas 2 weeks due to possable work ?? that might come in, however we have just found out that 4 out of 5 local managers and their sidekicks all have the full 2 weeks off  >:( >:(>:(  nothing like a 2 teir system is there, if we wanted the 2 weeks of we had to get level 3 authourisation, which is basicly, my boss's boss's boss, 

Aint that just the way of the world?  >:(

It is the worst i have seen them in a long time.

I was struggling for traction at two points on the ring road...the hill just up from the Old Earls Court Hotel before Maraton building and again on the hill just before the old fire station.

Then we have a twisting twing uphill road into Halliburton house and you can't get a lot of speed. I was almost broadside by the time I got up it.

I hear a tractor now so they must have started clearing

the cheapo tools shop that i usally buy the magnetic pick up pen things i use for rams on models has changed the ones they sell, the new ones are not as thin on the final stages meaning i need to find a new supply of them now, have 1 old one left and need 2 for the new trailer

the cheapo tools shop that i usally buy the magnetic pick up pen things i use for rams on models has changed the ones they sell, the new ones are not as thin on the final stages meaning i need to find a new supply of them now, have 1 old one left and need 2 for the new trailer

Can you not use the car aierals?  ???

way to think, have just found them on ebay and ordered 10, these on the thinest ends are only 2mm thick, biggest is 7mm?? there abouts, so do really well for what i use them for, used them on the 35x and loader, the 135 and loader 575 and mf80 loader and a few of my trailers,so that sort of shows how fine they are

Well they deserved being slagged and slated Rob the main ring round was not even plough when I was on it. Was struggling big time to get traction on two of the steepest hills but made it. Seeing more fresh snow today checked my works email saw nothing really urgent and sent a few emails to folk and going to have a catch up at home.

Having said the roads were bad that Audi of mine as much as I like it is about as much use as an ashtray on a motor bike in deep snow. Low profile and wide tyres not good in snow and one of the best cars i ever had in snow was an S reg 950cc Ford Fiesta with small narrow wheels. It rumped up the hills with ease.

Well it all started on 23rd December when a yellow warning light with what looked like an engine warning light came on. When i read teh manual transpired it was the Emissions Control warning lighted. Headed to my local garage who was an ex Audi mechanic who plugged in computer and said didn't sound serious and he switched it ood but said if it came on again contact Aberdeen Audi since covered by 3 year warranty.

On the way to work on Christmas Eve on it came again. Dropped the car off at Aberdeen Audi this morning so I hope it is nothing serious and is only a sensor or something. Why do cars go on the blink when garages are closed for Christmas >:( >:(