What really annoyed you today

at the show i went to today i saw a boxed ertl 9420t for £45 and a boxed ertl 8530 for £30, quite good prices i thought, so i said to myself i would go back later and get one if i have enough money left over but i completely forgot :(  oh well i suppose some one else got them at that prise anyway  :)

It's true what the old sayings say Rich..."strike when the iron is hot"...wait a minute this is in the wrong post it should be in powerrabbit's one :-[:-[

How appalling the customer service is at Crafy Computer Paper since they've been taken over. The guy on the phone tried to tell me to order via the website (even though is says on the site 'Order By Phone') and I had to tell him 3 times that I'm a trade customer and couldn't use the website.... and then he couldn't give me a price because I ordered 'too large a quantity'. Grrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

The talk of Christmas already! Its only just turned September!  :of

tell me about it, got a anniversary card yesterday seeing as its when we are away, and i like my anatomy to stay right where it is ,and they had Xmas cards out already and were playing odd x mas songs in between other bits? ??? ??? ??? ??? way out of order

Been working in a local primary school today and, having done quite a few hours non-stop, was a bit surprised to find that I wasn't included in the round of coffee and tea being served in the next room! They always give me a lot of stick too...

people that want a refund for a item on ebay that get there backside in there hands  , saying there going to do this and there going to do that in there first message.

why not ask nicely first then if no joy , start the ball rolling with ebay.

some people can be so rude  it untrue. but hey ho.

refund was done within 2 minutes of the message  and the reply was "glad we didn't have to issue a complaint with ebay" not even a thank you.  >:( >:(>:(

people that want a refund for a item on ebay that get there backside in there hands  , saying there going to do this and there going to do that in there first message.

why not ask nicely first then if no joy , start the ball rolling with ebay.

some people can be so rude  it untrue. but hey ho.

refund was done within 2 minutes of the message  and the reply was "glad we didn't have to issue a complaint with ebay" not even a thank you.  >:( >:(>:(

Unfortunately Nathan, they've probably been treated badly by another Seller - makes it harder for the rest of us then :(

Computers - Vista in particular and all in general.  I have had serious problems with BOTH XP and Vista over the past week and I am completely cheesed off. 

Spent 6 hours today trying to get my vista machine rebooted.  It finally rolled back the operating system and even my antivirus was uninstalled.  Finally got everything re-instated and then it wanted to update. It fell over again. 

Another 2 hours and it restarted having failed to restore all my desktop settings AND I find Service pack 2 has disappeared.

I HATE COMPUTERS!!!!!!!!!

2 stiff gin and tonics later and I am still no happier  :'( >:( >:(>:(:-X