What really annoyed you today

Having not been outside today and realised its rained on and off, pulled out of works car park and lost control of my car clipping kerb mid way through a 180 spin and ending up facing the other way on mt pleasant road in the middle of a rush hour packed cambridge

The amount of money the Royal Mail has cost me in refunds because items haven't turned up (even if you claim for the cost of the lost item, they still hang on to your shipping charge). What I want to know is where they've all gone? Do the post offices just drop everything in a big hole somewhere if they get a big backlog rather than deliver it? >:(

We are still receiving items we ordered from online stores (not yours, Mandy, so don't worry!) before Christmas, so there is still hope! As for stuff coming in from the USA... I think I should have flown over to collect it in person - it'd be almost the same cost as paying the import duty and postal charges, etc...

We are still receiving items we ordered from online stores (not yours, Mandy, so don't worry!) before Christmas, so there is still hope! As for stuff coming in from the USA... I think I should have flown over to collect it in person - it'd be almost the same cost as paying the import duty and postal charges, etc...

Reassuring to know. I'm finding it difficult to convince some of my US customers that I have sent stuff -  mainly because things I sent last week are getting there without a problem, whereas stuff I sent in December still hasn't arrived.

if it makes you feel any better mandy, its prob not lost, we did a job in the main sorting office in plymouth last week, and in the corner of the main warehouse sorting office area was a huge amount of trollys full of bags and parcels ect, apparently they are the december backlog from the snow ect. the sorting kit fitted can not cope with the extra stuff so its very slowley being added into slack periods which are far and few between or being hand sorted, not ideal,and certainly not right

if it makes you feel any better mandy, its prob not lost, we did a job in the main sorting office in plymouth last week, and in the corner of the main warehouse sorting office area was a huge amount of trollys full of bags and parcels ect, apparently they are the december backlog from the snow ect. the sorting kit fitted can not cope with the extra stuff so its very slowley being added into slack periods which are far and few between or being hand sorted, not ideal,and certainly not right

Sean you are genius!! Thanks for that explanation... I had a feeling that was happening :)

coach driver today who with a load of kids onboard, decided it was perfectly acceptable to pull out infront of me and my mates vans, both of us doing 60 mph, when he could very clearly see he didnt have time, he stopped, went then stopped again, and finally decided to go with us 50 - 75 m away from him, nice straight road, no reason for it other than plain ignorance, mate got his reg number and is calling into the office tommorrow as we pass it every day, biggish company to,

My grumble for this evening is with the Facebook founded phrase “Fraped.†I cannot think of one good reason why this term should be allowed to exist.

Seemingly every time I log onto said social networking site I’m greeted with growing regularity by a litany of ridiculous rhetoric and half witted hyperbolic hearsay followed sixtyfourhundred simpleminded sentences later by the words.......

“Oh my goodness I’ve just been.......â€

No you have not.

Because even if you’ve decided forego the birthday wishes of your best friend and their unrelenting requests for a brain transplant or some brunette hair dye and instead simply signed their birthday card

“Love from Richardâ€

xxx

User name: Richard.Keys@malechauvanist.ego

Password: IWOULDDEFINITELYSMASHYOURWIFEANDYGRAY

Or you’ve invited a curvaceous former colleague over to personally apologise for the senseless sexist suggestions directed towards her and whilst you’re in the kitchen unzipping your trousers she decides to go nuts with your Facebook account you’ve neglected to log out from.

You still quite clearly have not been “fraped.†At the very least someone simply swapped the salt for sand in your sugar pot and at the very worst you were caught obscenely offside as a consequence of your own nonsensical and absent minded naivety. You are most definitely not the victim of the heinous and horrifying crime the term originates from and neither is Miss Massey.

On second thoughts though perhaps there is an element of truth to some of the sardonic statuses cluttering my computer and comprehension this evening.  Maybe some people do enjoy having sex with paving slabs? There’s even a chance my own Aunt doesn’t understand the opposite to onside, whilst many others would certainly consider a former football pundit to be a balding blonde who’s Neolithic brain cells need a transfer.

Do we call upon the eyes of the law or tabloids to referee?

What concerns me the most, especially in light of recent events is that a computer screen coined expression could have the potential to manifest itself into something more than liquid crystals.

Imagine this stupefying situation. Ten pints into solving world peace with your best mate and thoughts turn to far more important matters such as the rambunctious red head at the bar and her perfectly proportioned cylindrical receptacles now staring you both full in the face. However before you’ve had the chance to look up and realise what you’ve just said to each other you’re surrounded by the “frape†police discussing what they’d rather do with your jugulars instead.

However this also works both ways, you see the girl I’ve been seeing for the last two months dare not say anything about my cooking skills after she discovered I’d microwaved a McDonald’s happy meal for our first date. 

This does lead me to a very pertinent and probable conclusion having chosen to post this on of all places, a public forum.

I await the moderators’ imaginative editing skills with interest.

I await the moderators’ imaginative editing skills with interest.

Moderate it? I have no idea where to start, I had to read it several times before I could even begin to understand it :of However I am somewhat of a dinosaur I suppose not being a Facebook aficionado. I take it you are in a rather garrulous mood today?  ::)

Once I thought I understood it I did consider moving it to "what really made you laugh today".

Moderate it? I have no idea where to start, I had to read it several times before I could even begin to understand it :of However I am somewhat of a dinosaur I suppose not being a Facebook aficionado. I take it you are in a rather garrulous mood today?  ::)

Once I thought I understood it I did consider moving it to "what really made you laugh today".

i consider myself a facebook geek and i don't understand what's going on either.

i think David got facebook raped, (fraped) and took offence to it!

Far too much time on my hands at work last night Mike. My underlying frustration I guess is directed towards the potential influence a social networking site could have on young impressionable people versus how certain areas of the press have portrayed recent events. I dislike the term and specifically the crime it originates from. I suppose I could have just written those few lines instead of the above. :)

Headline: "Man To Get Death Sentence For Double Entendre."

Every other page bar one: "Naked and nearly naked ladies."

Small print behind the sports pages: "Murderers, Paedophiles and Terrorists."

i consider myself a facebook geek and i don't understand what's going on either.

i think David got facebook raped, (fraped) and took offence to it!

Pranked plenty of times and fallen foul of several April Fool's in the past, always taken them in good spirits. :)

Pot holes.

My wife hit one on friday night couldnt see it but when she got home tyre was flat. Couldnt see a hole so hoped it had just broke seal but no such luck hole in the wall of the tyre less than 4,000 on the tyre gutted and at over 200 a pop not a happy chap. Have photographed pothole and have got claim forms from council so heres hoping. Another expensive year for me compounded by the council fools. >:( >:(

Also legal aid forms they are that bad have decided to fund the case ourselves rather than attempt to fill in the novel