What really annoyed you today

Decided to book a river cruise holiday and guess what? The one I want has JUST been booked for a group and no cabins are available.

>:(

:-[

:'( :'(

They have put me down for a cancellation though :-8) Here's hoping.

Rent a row boat and come visit me aunty sue ;D

My bad, I mean my pellet smoker, that does ribs and other pork....I was trying to keep it not so soaphiscated in case Sean Pullup happened by to read this thread.....and now aunty jo...you know what I mean... ;)

I'd give up on the sophisticated if I were you... think you lost most of us with your first post 7 years ago ::);D ;D

Decided to book a river cruise holiday and guess what? The one I want has JUST been booked for a group and no cabins are available.

>:(

:-[

:'( :'(

They have put me down for a cancellation though :-8) Here's hoping.

What annoyed me today? Absolutely NOTHING -

Why?

Because I have just taken a cancellation on the river cruise that was full 2 days ago!

:) :) :) :)

BT Broadband annoyed me yet again >:( >:( It has dropped out every 4 days for the last month and is usually out for at least 12 hours. When this first started to happen I rang them and suggested that the router was faulty.

"Oh No" they said, it won't be the router, we need to go through the 100 step plan of unplugging and restarting everything.

After innumerable calls to their so called helpline they have finally admitted that it might be the router that is at fault and are sending me a new one.

They might just be too late because I signed up to Virgin today for 30 meg (to be doubled to 60 by July) for the same price as BT's 1 meg.

Sorry Sean :-[:-[ but goodbye BT

I'd give up on the sophisticated if I were you... think you lost most of us with your first post 7 years ago ::);D ;D

what......it's just a cultural thing is all....actually Im the one been lost who can understand the so called queens english the way Marky and Sean butcher it.....was it 7 years ago you were a little lost lamb in cornwall area......how things have changed ???

Not much Gav, it failed on the anchor bush/pins being slightly loose on the nearside leaf spring, and white bulb light visible through a smashed fog lamp ::). Two+ hours labour, then back for a re-test.

What is it with Google Translate... sometimes it's pops up when I have a foreign email... all perky and ready for action... smiling brightly at the top of my toolbar, positively bursting out of it's skin with enthusiasm and asking... 'would you like me to translate this for you?'....

...other days it just seems to be fast asleep and no manner of cajoling, key-thumping and yelling can get it to wake-up and help me out >:(

What is it with Google Translate... sometimes it's pops up when I have a foreign email... all perky and ready for action... smiling brightly at the top of my toolbar, positively bursting out of it's skin with enthusiasm and asking... 'would you like me to translate this for you?'....

...other days it just seems to be fast asleep and no manner of cajoling, key-thumping and yelling can get it to wake-up and help me out >:(

Is it imp-powered? In which case it probably says 'would you like me to translate this for you, Insert Name Here?'....

...sorry I read too much Terry Pratchett