What really annoyed you today

i bought a drill combination from the other side of the country.all arranged had lorry waiting and bank vas very slow transferring the money.what should have been instant transfer took 3 hours.very stressful.all sorted a few hours late and hope to see machine tomorrow

nick..........

suicidal badger vs Citroen c2 at 40mph --> badger (dead) + citroen (nearly dead).

could have been worse mind mate, i hit a big old hare on the m25 of all places, the watford jcn, a good few years back, at 95 odd in the outside lane, pretty much destroyed the front end, and parts of the underside, real pain seeing as it was 3 am and i needed the lights, managed to sort of bodge them back into a rough place to see where i was going and got home mind,it was the bunny (sorry big hare ) or the truck i was overtaking at the time that got it, so poor old bunny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

well the citroen has lost lights on one side, is now pulling to one side, and hunting at idle. possibly because the badger clouted (in order of occurence) front bumper, wishbone, strut brace and post catalytic converter lambda sensor, then the rear beam. i don't want to get up to go and look at it!

Oh we get hung drawn and quartered if we do that Sue...but I think that is what the IT printer man did. Anyway there are 2 others at the otehr end of our floor so we can excercise in work time 8)

Oh we get hung drawn and quartered if we do that Sue...but I think that is what the IT printer man did. Anyway there are 2 others at the otehr end of our floor so we can excercise in work time 8)

Of course that is what he did - it clears the print buffers as when they get full to overflowing the printers spew out blank pages or pages with 1 line of gobbledygook

A leg broke off my glasses today.i'm due an other eye test in July anyway so I think i will just get a new pair asap. I wonder if they will be covered by Costco's lifetime guarantee :huh: Anyway held together with sellotape just now but I still have two older spare pairs,

A leg broke off my glasses today.i'm due an other eye test in July anyway so I think i will just get a new pair asap. I wonder if they will be covered by Costco's lifetime guarantee :huh: Anyway held together with sellotape just now but I still have two older spare pairs,

Most opticians will repair/replace spec arms free of charge - at least mine did when I broke one

almost sounds like you're breaking stuff on purpose to take advantage of costco bill...

Well Alex there was a joke at work this morning that I would be soon be getting more refunds from Costco than pay from my employer. Seriously though I don't think they will make a refund on these. Last time was the first time I took my prescription to Costco after getting eyes tested by my opticians Duncan & Todd since the price of the lenses were much much cheaper. Anyway I'll go to Costco today and see when I can get an eye test since it would be due in a month or so anyway.

yesterday, engineers at work, all week i've been quite, not that i mind, paid by the hour, but come wednesday afternoon they finally decide to give me more work to issue thursday, knowing i leave at 3pm.....so 12hours to do 4 days work....got it done but not happy about the quality and missing information.....when will they learn!!!

and today, long week, already thought it was saturday so wondered why i couldn't fine soccer am!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

yesterday, engineers at work, all week i've been quite, not that i mind, paid by the hour, but come wednesday afternoon they finally decide to give me more work to issue thursday, knowing i leave at 3pm.....so 12hours to do 4 days work....got it done but not happy about the quality and missing information.....when will they learn!!!

and today, long week, already thought it was saturday so wondered why i couldn't fine soccer am!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

great programme ben,soccer am,bring back tim lovejoy

UGH... just listed something at 99p as Buy it Now instead of at Auction (eBay) and someone bought it within seconds while I was trying to change it... should go for over £20... lets just hope they'll be understanding :-[

How did this mess finish?????

Uncle Billys at it again....Costco is going to put up a sign in the employee lounge: Do not sell to that daft Scot or we will be replacing it within a forthnight!! Oh just give him another orange and out the back door.... ;)